TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive

John

alt text
ROLEPLAY

STORY:A long time ago one of my colleagues and I decided to do a program to safeguard our forests so we decided to go out and patrol for them as there were several reports of criminal acts and drug deliveries in them,
this is why the holy finnerty and one of the officers went out to patrol in one of the vans of the office left and handubieron several minutes on the road to finally get into one of the nearest forests, saw a suspicious van that quickly withdrew from the place but could not identify it, if so everything was very normal and after a few minutes watching decided to return to the base.

Attender @Funstein
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/8VF4mKV
alt text

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
@Wassim said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay Number:#21
Title:theft of houses
Participants:@Wassim @McJoni @xXMarKDouMXx @SoulFly @readal

Story:When I was walking in the city of San Fierro, my friend called me and told me that there was a rich man who had a big house and had a lot of money after a period of time we went to the house where the man started to watch first, so we told him that the house was empty and we started to load things in the garage when we took Dahab and the computer ... We went out hilarious after the police cut off our way and said that there was a report against us for stealing things from people's houses when the police officers were searching in my car park, we had the opportunity to kill them, we killed them and we got on our way.
Ss:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Attender:@G-Force @Kalashrie

Story:Me and Kalash was patroling, when we saw G-Force driving his truck with a trailer. We had a lot of calls these weeks about suspicious truckers doing suspicious deliverys. Delivering illegal things, like weponds and drugs. So we did a normal check on G-force to make sure he was clean and his trailer. After checking his papers and trailer. We didn't find anything, so we decied he was clean.

Screenshot:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Attender: @Sweets

Story:To day while I was driving around ls I can a cross a drunk driver - I was off duty so I was in my personal car but as we all know TST officer must do his responsibility even when he is off duty - whatever I pulled him over wrote a ticket 40 $ .and warned him not to drive while he is drunk

Screens:

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Attenders: @OverdoseCrime @San-Andreas-Pirates @GaDDaRTR @San-Andreas-Federal-Police @McJoni
Story: First i got a phone from our highers about a terriorist duty. First i got a car and called San Andreas Federal Police for helping. Mr.Shadro came and we started going to bar at Red County. We went to there and saw Overdose Crime vehicles with some civilian vehicles. We got into interior and we got ID from everybody at there. We called on radio and everybody were okay. But i got the terriorists face and some infos about him. 2 guys were like same. We opened camera for being sure. We gave IDs back and i see that a pirate was acting like he did a shit. So i gave his ID and i said him "wait!" he started running and i got out. I saw that Mr.Shadro is injured his leg on chasing the terriorist. I helped him and we started chasing him with car. We chased him and we never give up. We just worked a lot and finally we busted him. We busted him and i got a duty about going to hospital for Mr.Shadro's leg. We went to hospital and doctor gave a medicine for his leg. We shaked and i went to my base. Already i am always saying that: Work a lot, never give up:crown:
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY

Story:Agent Jackson Finnery drives down the highway in his car a little fast when he realizes that his brakes start to fail agent finnerty to cause no harm to anyone decides to follow his path and look for a place to crash when passing an intersection in LVX crashes abruptly against one of the walls that separate the via agent finnerty flies out through the front glass with a trapped piea he is generally well pro has trouble removing his foot, Jackson Finnerty recovers and waits for a crane for his vehicle which was shattered.
Attenders: @Funstein

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/aJ9fORf
alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY

STORY:Agent Finnerty suspects a wealthy character named Beckheman who owns several properties in the area and has also been seen with several luxury cars.
the finnerty agent contacts him and gives him a communiqu inviting him to the offices of The Strike Team with urgent character which accepts his investigation and proceeds to go to the offices,
When the agent finnerty arrives he waits for him at the door and accompanies him to the interior where the main offices are and once seated the agent finnerty begins the talk,
Jackson F - I find it very nice in the car in which you arrived sir
Suspects- Thank you very much I have several like this
Jackson F - a question without being rude sir? Where do you get so much money if you don't have a stable job?
Suspect - I've got some rental properties and some stores out there.
agent jackson finnerty asserts with his explanation which is asserted and tells him that for the moment he could leave.
the gentleman offered his help for everything he needed and told him not to hesitate to call him if he needed to ask more questions.
so this guy gets out of the office in one of his luxurious vehicles.
Attender: @Beckham

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QiChnSc
alt text

alt text
Attenders: @Freezom

Story: I was patrolling and i got an idea about checking out a zone. I think i can check the last drug dealing and selling weapons force. I went to there and i checked out the force. I found some drugs like LDS, Cocaine and Weed. I got all of them and i continued the checking out the force. I found some weapon bullets. I went to Red County and i found something. Already i was acting like civilian. I mean i was Civilian Officer already nobody understood that. Everything were clear. So no problem happened like being injured or something like that. I got everything and i went to the base. Finally i completed every forces. I went to the base after this event.
SS
alt text

alt text
I got bored at the base and i called Mr.NRG(@NRG) for patrolling around San Andreas.

We find one guy he was wear prison clothes We are ask him for ID and Licence he didn't give us ID and Licence He told this is not my car we bust him and drop him LVPD
clothes
ss:https://imgur.com/a/VBuoFLr
We Pullover one guy;He was drive a bike but he don't have helmet.I ask for ID and Licence He didn't give me ID and Licence and I told Mr.NRG search him car He found one Pistol I ask for Gun Licence but he didn't give later we bust him
ss:https://imgur.com/a/jscIoA9
We Pullover one burrito he was going left way I ask why you are going wrong side he told me I need go somewhere fast I ask him for ID and Licence he give me ID and Licence but This ID and Licence looking like fake I told Mr.NRG search a car He found A lot of Drug.He told me this is not my but we bust him
ss:https://imgur.com/a/pDlTLP0

alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY
Story:It was an afternoon in the office of The Strike Team Sergeant Jackson Finnerty was very ambriento after a long day of work went out to patrol a little but the ambre was able to so he stopped to think where he could go to eat, had always been accustomed to ordering a pizza in cluck but never had personally hbia hido to the restaurant so desidio go to see as it was because he was a little intrigued, took his patrol and went to the establishment to get there was received by a very friendly employee who showed him where he could park his patrol and took him inside the restaurant there he prepared the specialty of the house and asked to take ayque had to patrol after that very grateful for the kind payment and went on his patrol.

Attenders: @Funstein

Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/oYGh0Rl
alt text

alt text
~[RolePlay [N1]]~

Attenders: @MeDai / @Dangerr

Story: Like everyday Officer ZoRo making a Patrole in LV, he see 2 Crims in a cars Driving with fast speed he go to Stop this 2 Crims and they ignore him he Follow this Crims but Crimes making a Stop cuz car Need fuel, ZoRo going to Crims and tell the Driver to put his hands Up, he ask him about his Speed and he said we have Some urgant thing, ZoRo don't beleive him and he tell him to take ID and Documnts car and the Driver give it to him, he ask to open the Trunk but Crims making Worry From that, Crims haven't any Solution to do and he open the Trunk, ZoRo see the Drugs and arms in the trunk car, he make nerveus and he put Crims in his car and Call for Crims a police man From LVPD to get Crims and he call a Cuban car to inpound the car and give Drugs and Arms to a Police.

~[Screens:]~

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

Attenders:@PaBLo

Story:Today, we've pulled over a cheetah, near the Las Venturas Police Departmant. The driver was not driving properly, there was a bag in right his hand. We asked him to explain why he wasn't driving properly on the road, he said he needed to be hurry to arrive at work on time but we didn't believe that. We wanted him to give his license and the name of company which he has been working for. He gave them and we then checked in our computer but we didn't find anything that could be a big problem. We asked him to show us the bag which he keeps in his right hand, there were documents inside of it, no more or less. We told him to drive his car properly, safely and we've written a speeding ticket for him.

ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text