TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive

John

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Attenders: Rocker, Lynch , The-Best

Story: I was trying to find new pages cause of i got promotion from Leader of The Strike Team. I found my orders and i was checking them and i got a phone about checking out duty, cause of the zones are really dangerous and every illegal things selling/doing etc. zone. I just got the duty and went to garage of The Strike Team. I was waiting for an officer cause of security. I found Mr.Rocker in interior. I told him "we need to go to duty." He did not refuse me and we went to garage. I got a Rancher for duty. We left from the base and we went to Las Venturas Train Station. We started checking out. We checked Las Venturas Train Station. Nothing was bad at there. I told my head officer about there is clear. We went to the rancher and i was driving to illegal ladders at Las Venturas. There is really like a ghetto. We checked there too and i called other officers. I just divided zones and they went to other ones. Already 2 zones were over. I got Rocker and went to Las Venturas X. There were dangerous too cause of every mafias are selling illegal guns at there. We checked there out too and there were the last zone. We told our head officer about there is clear and we went to the base.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/luVZBG8
alt text

alt text
Attenders: @Barboy
Story:It was a great day to pamper around LS, here we see a young man, with a broken car and it was the wrong way. We stopped him and asked a few questions about a license, a car, and we told him that you were drunk and you had drugs in your car and we should talk to you a little. But you are unfortunately carrying drugs, I have to do my duty and I will put you in jail for 2 years and you must respect the laws and do not be pregnant with drugs next time because you do not prevent anyone next time..
Screens:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @tomiklisa1

RP Scenario: A federal member called me, and when he delivered the guilty to the prison he said that the car had a few voices in his engine and that the smoke had risen I wanted to get the place where the car broke down and I wanted to take the place and as a message we tried to go right where the car broke down I finally found the federal officer and I immediately began to examine the vehicle's engine by opening the front door by taking the supplies I needed immediately the car had a few pieces of melted parts and cables in the engine needed to repair them I immediately started to repair the engine of the car, helping the car as a result of long efforts I finished all the repair work and started to drive with the vehicle straight as a test drive the car is now very good and I have finished all repairs you paid me and I left.

ScreenShot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attender: @africano02 @mCcLaRm

Story: I was patrolling around the Bone Country. I saw a bit of biker away from me.
I decided to check them out. When I came to them, they were strained. As usual, I asked an ID and a driving license. I knew something was strange. Because they were stressed. I told them to open the trunk to control the car. When they opened it I saw the box and I opened it. There was a gun in it. I was sure it was illegal. I grabbed my handcuffs and put them in the car.
I told them their rights and started to drive to the police station. Once I got their information at the police station and then I put them in the cell.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders: Me @Smurf
Story: it was a hot day, i started my day shift at 9am drinking a cup of coffe in a total peace till i got an emergancy call from the LasVentarus Dispatcher i wasen't ready to respond but it seemed to be so much important because the dispatcher informed all the police units even the air reinforcements so i quickly dropped the coffee away and focused on the radio and the dispatcher said'' we've found the most dangerous Arms Dealer in the city and the helicopters and keeping an eye on him.....''after i got all the informatioons i need about the wanted guy i turned on my engine and my sirens and started the mission, i reached the las venturas cross and waited there i knew the arms dealer will come so i placed 2 stingers and blocked the way after some minutes the guy showed up and he was too fast so the barriers couldn't stop him but the stingers worked pretty well so it was easy for me to catch him i told him to stop and surrender and he refused but he couldn't do anything the car made him stop and he finally gave up i informed the dispatcher then i stepped out of my car, i took my gun out and i was ready to pull the trigger if he tried to do anything stupid that put my life in risk but he didn't ,after i read all his rights i used the hand cuffs and putted him in the back seat and then we went straight up to the base then i chose a deep isolated place to put the dangerous guy in just to make sure that he won't espace or something i told him that he has the right to do one phone call so he called his lawyer and after the TST investigators did some investigations it turns out that the Arms Dealer is involved in too many crimes so we went to court the judge Sentenced him to imprisonment for life.
Screen Shots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders:@Energizer .@Raf
Story:I was with friends and my friend he ate pizza and me and @Energizer we was smoking outside until I got a call from the police station on my radio that we have HB. So when we arrived There was a thief who was trying to steal the house. Then I quickly intervened. When he was stealing the house, I decided to follow him secretly and up to where I give him an order to raise his hands in the air so I searched him and I handcuffed him and I gave him an order to ride in ICE car I took him to the police station I put a report in his file and I ended up put him in jail.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Attenders:@Casper @Jordimens
Story:
This was a very nice day, so I was walking around in the LV until I turned my left and looked at one of the criminals driving a car very quickly and he was drunk and one of his colleagues and I followed them quickly and locked them in.
Until I talked to these criminals and then searched the car's back, but it
It was filled with drugs and forms and then I arrested them in my car and took them to prison ten years.
Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Attenders:@FastYounq
Story:
On this day, I'm going to Raid Pirus Base and talked to one person at the base and he is a member of the pirus. To check the Pirus base and then check the base, I found the drugs and talked with me about the fact that drugs are not allowed and I can imprison you and ride him in the car and went to the prison and imprisoned him for 5 years.
Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders:@Reus
Story:
On this day , the next task was to monitor a murder suspect, as planned, and was asked by my president that I should follow this name in order to take us to al-Qaeda. But he discovered and fought, but with the horrific bomb Garcia gave me for this mission, I used it and succeeded more than expected, the killer was stunned and caught, but the mission failed ...
Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Attenders:@RagnarTN
Story:
On this day, I was out of our headquarters, so my best friend, a pizza shop worker, called me and told me that one of the criminals entered the store with a weapon and went hastily. To the headquarters and then I spoke with him in court and told me that he wanted to take a small nap and said yes go and suspected that he was drunk and then took him to prison and sentenced him to 15 years in prison and my friend the shop owner thanked me.And I said to him: Do not thank me, I thank even God who helped us.
Screenshotrs:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text