TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive

John

alt text
Attenders: @Raiden
Story:I was Patrol with My partner Around Las Venturas I see one Glende Near Las Venturas Truck Garage Gleende was took damage I ask for damage passanger he told me I was drive aggresive and fast and later I hit barrier.I told him This is not allowed you know? He told me Yes sir but I was going somewhere I ask for ID and Licence He give me ID and Licence Later I go check it This guy was clear but I wan't search him car I ask for open Trunk He open Trunk and I see one M4 I ask for Licence He told me This is toy I try it This was Real I arrest him and I call here towtruck later We jail him in LVPD
SS:https://imgur.com/a/RXj9KDl
alt text

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Attenders: @lazar

Story:I was patrol With my Partner Around LS I see one alpha Alpha was took damage I pullover the passanger I ask for ID and Licence This guy was gangster and drunk I request ID and Licence check from Dispatcher Car was stolen I arrest him and query him in LSPD later I call him lawyer and we talk with him lawyer told me This guy is alzheimer He don't remember what he do I don't belive him I ask for evidence He show me Fake evidence so I arrest and send him court
SS:https://imgur.com/a/p3sX0jA
alt text

alt text

Participant: @Razak
Story:
After yesterdays incident with the mechanic, I thought I had gotten off and the drugs were never
discovered. Turns out someone had told the police I was carrying drugs in my trunk of my car.
alt text
It was a new day, early in the morning. I was cruising down the Las Venturas highway when a police officer approached me from behind and switched his lights on. I tried to run for it, I had hit a lamp post and finally came to a stop thinking well this is it, I am going to jail. The officer approached my vehicle gun drawn and told me to get out of the car with my hands up. I did as the officer said, I didn't want another dead body on my hands today.

This cop wanted to search my trunk, he said he had gotten a call regarding me carrying drugs in my motor vehicle. I refused to allow him to search my vehicle, at this point the officer made a surprising turn. His attitude changed, I realized I knew this officer, it was Rock my friend a friend of CDS. I decided to slip him a $20 and he let me off.

SS:https://imgur.com/a/FiyfLkA

alt text

alt text
> Participant: @Razak @McJoni @Imad01 @Casper
> Story:

Today we packed yesterday's shipping, that took long enough to find us new clients, in shipping was protein, fresh protein. After picking it up we drove to place where..
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
We received a call from our Rock customer that he would be a little late and see a black car approaching us, alone, without any other citizens in it, telling us that we were 3 people from our gang CDS Half an hour later, Rock arrived ...
alt text
alt text
*Rock was busy, so he wanted to do everything quick, he didn't even care about price, because goverment will pay him, so he doesn't worry about price, but he wanted to test protein quality, because we were new to him. So we showed him our protein and gave Rock to test it out and tell us how is it, is it good or not. He was alright with it, he said put it in my car's back, so after my boys Imad and McJoni put it in we shook hands, said bye to each other and dealt that we have to teach TST troopers new moves, because he liked protein, maybe we train well too. *
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
THE END
alt text

alt text
@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 305 :
Participants: @Fed @Dufabo @Cappo @Helena @Reus @PsyNator @Freezom @Panda_
Story:
I was talking to my friends on the mobile I got a call from my Friend Cappo, He called me as he going on a long journey with his pirates on the sea and he don't have Drugs, he called me to come to visit him and give him some stuff, I got ready and called my friends to come to see cappo before he go to his journey, they come and to OverdoseCrime base and got a car, we put the stuff in the car Trunk and went to meet him, we visit him at his club in San Fierro and went to chillout with cars, while We were driving around San Fierro, We forgot about the cops we didn't see them, the Cops pushed us with a big car and we got stopped we forgot about the drugs and stopped
alt text
alt text
alt text
they aimed at us with their weapons, we sit on the ground and they started searching Cappo pocket they didn't find anything execpt some shotgun Bullets and started searching our pockets, they took our Weapons and they went to our car and talked about opening the trunk, I heared them, I Whispred to Carlos to give me the Car Keys and I took it and crouched to the car as to escape with the drugs, Cappo whispered to me drive the car and let them shoot you and I'll get some weapons from my Car trunk, I did what he said and they shooted me, Cappo gave Reus, Fed and Carlos weapons and killed two cops and a cop got injured and got on the ground
alt text
alt text

a one cop left and he was the cops leader I wanted to kidnap him and they wanted to kill him, We didn't want to get in trouble I searched his pockets and found some money and his police ID I took it, It will help us in the next missions
alt text
alt text

@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 305 :
Participants: @Fed @Dufabo @Cappo @Helena @Reus @PsyNator @Freezom @Panda_
Story:
I was talking to my friends on the mobile I got a call from my Friend Cappo, He called me as he going on a long journey with his pirates on the sea and he don't have Drugs, he called me to come to visit him and give him some stuff, I got ready and called my friends to come to see cappo before he go to his journey, they come and to OverdoseCrime base and got a car, we put the stuff in the car Trunk and went to meet him, we visit him at his club in San Fierro and went to chillout with cars, while We were driving around San Fierro, We forgot about the cops we didn't see them, the Cops pushed us with a big car and we got stopped we forgot about the drugs and stopped
alt text
alt text
alt text
they aimed at us with their weapons, we sit on the ground and they started searching Cappo pocket they didn't find anything execpt some shotgun Bullets and started searching our pockets, they took our Weapons and they went to our car and talked about opening the trunk, I heared them, I Whispred to Carlos to give me the Car Keys and I took it and crouched to the car as to escape with the drugs, Cappo whispered to me drive the car and let them shoot you and I'll get some weapons from my Car trunk, I did what he said and they shooted me, Cappo gave Reus, Fed and Carlos weapons and killed two cops and a cop got injured and got on the ground
alt text
alt text

a one cop left and he was the cops leader I wanted to kidnap him and they wanted to kill him, We didn't want to get in trouble I searched his pockets and found some money and his police ID I took it, It will help us in the next missions
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participant: @Jaster

Story: Today i was driving my car and i saw a crim going from his house in the wrong side and i told him to stop his car to see that he have drugs in his car or not and i checked it and i saw drugs in his trunk and i jailed him 5min and i talked with him about this drugs.

SS:

:::

https://imgur.com/K0RRrTk

https://imgur.com/leOypcC

https://imgur.com/im1HiI0

https://imgur.com/BrsoO61

:::

alt text