Smart Banking System in SAES

Filex

Question

Introduction:

The reasons i started scripting lately was to make a special script for SAES
It came as an idea for a new official group with ''Administrative character'' (with a script that can be hard to do)
It a group that will give the abillity to his members to convert money
Finally i wanted to keep the idea as a secret until i finish my work but as i saw in different suggestions i gave, "opinions are different"
and because i respect the other opinion and to not lose time in making something that will be denied i came with this post.

Concept:

As the name says Smart Banking System the idea comes out of the reset that will be happening sooner in SAES.
Advantages of the reset :
Every member will start from the amount of 0 $ which will give to the server the ability to start a new banking system

How it will work :
People should create bank accounts (with a small amount of money that can be made in a day will be set with the reset) and will be able to lose their bank accounts if they dont have the amount of money to pay monthly taxes (the idea comes to make SAES more realistic too) / (also quote to use dont waste your money)
Also this banking system give the abillity to take loans by giving something precious in exchange, and lose them in case they dont give back money (that will keep money in SAES)

Why a group:
The group members will be able to delete, give loans and take properties to make a auction with the taken properties for the group bank (in help with SAHA) ''a special panel will be set for the group money'' (except the creation that will be automatic). -=(navy,maroon,sienna,black)THE MEMBERS WILL BE CHOSEN ONCE THE GROUP AND THE IDEA ARE SET BY ADMINS=-

Negatives:

• Althought its a good idea to increase the RP level in SAES, It will increase Rage

• It will give abbillites to create money which will cause also Rage

(Sorry for language mistakes its late and im tired)

7 answers to this question

Why a group:
The group members will be able to delete, give loans and take properties to make a auction with the taken properties for the group bank (in help with SAHA) ''a special panel will be set for the group money'' (except the creation that will be automatic). -=(navy,maroon,sienna,black)THE MEMBERS WILL BE CHOSEN ONCE THE GROUP AND THE IDEA ARE SET BY ADMINS=-

The idea behind this is marvelous. But what I see here is quite an issue.

Even though SAES members would recruit "responsable" players for such a position.. Wouldn't it be safer to not to involve players at all?

Make a menu where you select a property, (house that costs 10 k as an example) You can get a loan of 10 k as maximum, as it's what the value which you got instead is. You get a term of some time to return the loan, if you don't, property gets automatically claimed by saes. Then a simple saha can auction the house as usual and make even more money for the banking system.

If it comes to a vehicle, just use the price which you get when you sell it, (If I'm not wrong, half the price it costs when you buy it) So for example, if you've got a car that costs 500 k, you'll get a loan of 250 k max, and the car will be removed from the disk automatically, once again, without involving players.

Another thing, didn't see a word about interest rates, if you get a loan for x time, there should be x% that will be an extra. < If you didn't consider this, it would improve the script even more, making it even more complicated to write.

In overall, you've got a great idea right there that might be really a gamechanger as with a proper economy reset, the banking system could be updated..

@starwars said in Smart Banking System in SAES:

Why a group:

Even though SAES members would recruit "responsable" players for such a position.. Wouldn't it be safer to not to involve players at all?

Make a menu where you select a property, (house that costs 10 k as an example) You can get a loan of 10 k as maximum, as it's what the value which you got instead is. You get a term of some time to return the loan, if you don't, property gets automatically claimed by saes. Then a simple saha can auction the house as usual and make even more money for the banking system.

If it comes to a vehicle, just use the price which you get when you sell it, (If I'm not wrong, half the price it costs when you buy it) So for example, if you've got a car that costs 500 k, you'll get a loan of 250 k max, and the car will be removed from the disk automatically, once again, without involving players.

Another thing, didn't see a word about interest rates, if you get a loan for x time, there should be x% that will be an extra. < If you didn't consider this, it would improve the script even more, making it even more complicated to write.

In overall, you've got a great idea right there that might be really a gamechanger as with a proper economy reset, the banking system could be updated..

well scripters will be fixing bugs that can be caused out of the system so the best thing to deal with that is to make players able to do the job, and we have trust-worthy members in SAES that can do this including admins
Watch the example of SAHA

@filex said in Smart Banking System in SAES:

@starwars said in Smart Banking System in SAES:

Why a group:

well scripters will be fixing bugs that can be caused out of the system so the best thing to deal with that is to make players able to do the job, and we have trust-worthy members in SAES that can do this including admins
Watch the example of SAHA

I completely disagree, if something can be done automaticly, make it happen automaticly. I trust computers more than I trust people.

About the idea in general, if I understand it correcly what it boils down to is you want players to have an extra monthly cost, the cost of having a bank account. And you want loans, these two features are completely seperate from eachother.

I don't see the point in adding the extra costs for a bank account, if we wanted to charge players ingame money for playing, we could just do that. But we have chosen not do so in the past, and don't see any reason to start doing so.

Now loans on the other hand aren't a bad idea, but in order to implement it properly is going to require a major overhaul of how finance works in the current server in order to make sure it can't be abused.