Few Updates

Hi all,

Just a few changes within the clan etc just to keep everyone informed that cares.

Gang Management Changes

We realised that Gang Management performance was seriously lacking within the community and therefore we've introduced a few structural changes to it. We are trialling a new system which consists of considerably less members in an attempt to improve communication and ensure results are completed on time and to the highest standard.

Consequently, the GM Team is currently:

Apollo/ESO - Responsible for gang levels and reports

Jonas - Responsible for uploads etc

For any GM concerns, please contact either @ESO or @Apollo

New Additions to the SAES Clan

It became recently apparent that during some times there is a lack of clan members online inside the server therefore we decided it was time to finally bump up some well deserving staff members to the clan. Feel free to use and abuse them and give a congratulations to @nicus @hesha @System31

This does of course mean Comm Staff additions coming soon so stay tuned!

And finally, as you've probably noticed TheKiller has departed us. May we take this chance to thank him for the services he provided and we wish him the best in the future.

Until next time,
~SAES HQ

A big shame about the underappreciated TheKiller. He has tried to make SAES more enjoyable and some people in this clan do not even care. When scripting people only speak about Nanobob and Blade, while he did quite a lot recently for the server. Very disappointed to see someone like that leave and there is no one else to blame here than the clan and the community.

Now to the positive, congrats to the three of you. I have known you for a long time now and I am glad to see you guys as clan members now. You guys deserve it and I hope that you will remain doing well as a staff member and admin.

@filex said in Few Updates:

@laza said in Few Updates:

@filex said in Few Updates:

@nicus the polish @Hesha the egyptian and @System31 the turkish in the clan house
R.I.P SAES :stuck_out_tongue:
Gz boys

why u copy my text nigga? it looks similiar! :D

tbh i didnt even see it but i will keep just gz :P

hahah, btw check out 4th post on first page, you'll see it nig :D