SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

@Yuki said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
Count: #96
Story: ~[Pistolas]~(orange)
Me and Cande Abrantes were in the base thinking of plans on how to get guns because we were on low supplies. So there I remembered that someone told me that SAFP had a room full of guns and all that we needed. So I told Cande about it and we were on our way. We parked the car in the bushes and jumped inside there. One of them was asleep in the car we snuck past him and got to the room. Cande picked the locks and we started putting what we needed in the bags. We snuck past the asleep policeman and put the guns in the trunk and drove away. But we werent alone they saw us on the CCTV so they chased us. They were really, but we had an escape plan in case something like this happened. There was this hole that not that many people know so we activated the noS, got really far away and lost them, and then jumped out of the hole. After that, they never saw us again.
Attendants: @Jemmyx46 @Rocoso @jona @Kim
Date: 17/05/2020
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/LFPNQk8

alt text
Type: True or False
LWS/G6: @SAFP-Carl
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner: [B~B]Alex
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Textalt text

(the console kicked me because of my ping and carl continued the event so i couldn't take another SSs)

@Versace said in Versace's CC Activities:

alt text
Date: 22/05/2020

Activity Number: 13

Activity Type: Role Play

Participants: Me, and @San-Andreas-Federal-Police @jemain

CC Members: N/A

It was just another casual day, I kept having this off feeling so I decided to ignore it by doing what I do best, which is repair and upgrade vehicles, I wanted to practice the CC member Zombie had given me. An officer pulls up out of nowhere, his vehicle didn't seem damaged which worried me about what he is here for. I went along and greeted the officer, he said he wanted to change the engine, and add a little something to it. I panicked because I was starting to draw attention to myself, I could not reject him or he would investigate me further so I went against my better judgment and helped the officer out. I knew trusting the cop to keep quiet would not happen, granted I never told her not to tell anyone or he would have been suspicious of me as well. Anyway that is all in the past I had to focus on officer in front of me. I added the secret element I learnt in Cuba to help his car match those bearing the specialized chips. The officer kept getting more suspicious the more I talked to him, it made me think if I was a bad liar or he was a good officer, that however is besides the fact that I am now being kept a close eye by the SAFP. I may need to get out of the country again if more and more people find out of the work I do. I finished upgrading his vehicle and tried to cut the conversation short, he said he would monitor my activities which means I will need to be careful of whose vehicle I upgrade from this point on. I forgot to ask him to pay of the service which made his suspicion even greater, I tried to wing the conversation by letting him know I was in no need of finances, since he does not know my history and how I got a fortune being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I sent him on his way but I have a feeling that this will definitely not be the last time I see him.

Screenshot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center:

alt text
alt text

Roleplay #96

Personal Roleplay #7

Participants: @Rocoso @Cruz @Ram @DaLi @shah @nCov @Lou-2 and Me

Description: Today I received a call from a San Andreas Interceptors agent, who told me that I would do a checkpoint on the Los Santos - Las Venturas Highway, so I took the opportunity to test for COVID-19. Everything went under the protocol and we were able to do tests on around 6 people, unfortunately an officer who helped us at the checkpoint, tested positive for the COVID-19, in which he became depressed when learning the news and threatened to commit suicide. , on the bridge, we activated a protocol to save him, finally he managed to fall into the water, however, we were able to get him afloat quickly and prevent him from drowning in the water, he was transferred to the LS hospital, along with another patient who was injured in the scene. The subject is already in recovery from the coronavirus, just as we gave him psychological treatment.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CTs4KUM

alt text