SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
2020-03-21
Members : JoeX. SheraP, Shadro
Story : Another normal working day at the Federal Police, my commander said that I would be responsible for administrative work during my working hours, as I was excused from street activities due to the corona virus, as there would be no need for many units to respond to the incidents at Las Venturas. In the middle of the day, when I was filing some events, my companion and I were surprised by a criminal who was raiding the Federal Police HQ in search of evidence to incriminate his gang. He surrendered us for 5 minutes while using the computer to erase the evidence that compromised his gang. The following day, the Federal Police command met with HLS to investigate this gang and plan some action against it.
Screenshots :

:::

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt text

alt text
~[2020-03-21]~(red)
~[SAFP and SWAT alliance signing day]~(red)

~["I would like the thank all the @S-W-A-T members for their participation and signing the alliance with us."]~(blue)

On behalf of Commissioner Shadro, Vice Commissioner Halo and the whole @San-Andreas-Federal-Police Squad

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text

San Andreas Federal Police Case Report

Case No: 2 Date: 22.3.1992.

Reporting officer: Dovahkiin Prepered by: Dovahkiin

INCIDENT: Drug Dealing
Detail of event:
San Fierro, Queens; suspect named Eric Lanlard, street name Easy E, was selling drugs (LSD, cocaine) in his night club Gaydar Station . The call was made by anonymous female person about his nightclub extra profit . After brute force in his club and police investigations taken, 500 kgs of cocaine & 65kg of LSD was found in clubs' cellar . Eric tried to escape with his purple car (Tahoma) but was successfully taken down by police pursuit.

Actions taken:

Eric Lanlard was arrested and taken to San Andreas Department of Justice in San Fierro where he will be investigated by San Andreas Federal Police Marshals about details and to find out from where did those drugs arrive. After that he will be sentenced to prison.

Screenshoots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

San Andreas Federal Police Case Report

Case No: 3 Date: 25.3.1992.

Reporting officer: Dovahkiin, officer @Ivo Prepered by:@Sanfara

@Sanfara said in Sanfara's Application for ALT:

alt text
alt text

Type Of Activity: RolePlay
ALT Members: N/A
Participants: @Dova @Maria @lvo
Information/Story: so in the morning, i was doing some trucks delevries and when i was near Los Santos International Airport a cop just shows from no where and turns his siren on me and ordred me to pull over,turn the engine off and step out from the vehicule, i responded to the call and did what he told me then he walked to my place and started a conversation with me, he told me that i was speeding fast (120km/h) then he asked me to give him my ID and License cards then he went to scan them after a while he told me that this is not my first speed trap, i told him that this is correct and i already paid them. he told me that he will check my truck but he found it clear, he gave me back my cards and told me that im free to go now.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Main characters : @SWT @Shadro @MrSlowGuy and @SheraP
Story :
On March 26, 2020, while the population of San Andreas was quarantined due to the corona virus, our answering service received a report against a suspect who was illegally selling medical masks in the city of Las Venturas. In partnership with the secret service, we received a lot of information about the suspect and found out that he was a black market trader. Our marshal unit was immediately activated to arrest the suspect. The operation was divided into three phases: Planning, Execution, Investigation. Starting the operation, the planning was carried out at the Federal Police HQ by first class sergeant SheraP and his commanders Shadro and MrSlow. After the end of the planning, everything was put in order so that we can execute the action successfully, then we went to the suspect's house, blocking the street, and invading his house. We came across the suspect sitting on his couch watching television, so there was no need to use weapons. We took him to the investigation room to extract more information about the black market and then we arrested him in the cell until he was taken to a federal prison.

Screenshots :

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text

2020-03-26 - Afternoon
Type : Roleplay
Main Characters :** @Eluf, @Niceez**
Story : It was an ordinary day. Marshal Eluf went to patrol the waters near Las Venturas with his true friend doggy Niceez (SAFP|Niceez|DC). The weather was sunny without clouds, I needed to take my sunglasses with me. Sailing near the shore, doggy started to bark. His barking was becoming louder and louder, I looked back and noticed a big boat with full of citizens. I asked them to stop by speaker, and they did it. When I came closer to them, I saw in the boat 4 people. I asked the driver for his ID and permission to sale in that area, near the shore of Las Venturas. I called to SAFP's centre to check the information. Everything was clean, except for one thing. SAFP dispatcher told me, that these citizens recently had come back to Las Venturas from Soomaaliya. It is dangerous area, and there are a lot of pirates. So I decided to check their boat. At this moment doggy started to bark viciously at them. Then one of the citizens tried to pat doggy, and doggy nipped him. It was a little bit funny to watch at this scene. So, I started checking their boat. After 10 minutes of viewing, I didn't find something illegal, but at this time doggy was barking and he nipped second citizen, and I started to laugh at this scene. Then I gave back the ID and other documents to driver and let them go on.

alt text
alt text
alt text