SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
@The-Best1 said in Cluckin' Bell - Helper Media Archive:

alt text
Participants : @Energizer @Roarke
Story :In this day I was in my car I sell fast food and after a while I came one of the men was telling me give me all kinds of food because I am very hungry and after finishing eating was on the run until I called him and came and talked with him in the subject and had refused and then I called my friend policeman and I waited until he came and then we talked to this criminal and he was unconscious and even imprisoned.

Screenshot(s):
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: @Phinixofhel, @TaffyC
Story:Location:Los Santos Maria Beach. In a sunny day i was hanging with my friend Phinixofhel.We noticed there is a black suspicious car stands right of the road.We stopped the car and talked with the driver.He was a member of The CripZ gang.After searching his trunk we found tons of guns that he was delivering to other organisations.We cuffed him and brought to the Los Santos Police Department.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: @flora06
Story:Location:East Los VacueltosI was chilling and eating donuts right of the road.Then i saw a car which it's door is broken and suspicious.I pulled the driver right on the road and asked many questions.When i say that do you have a License to drive a car,she halted.For riding on the road with a broken car and with no license.I brought her to base.After searching her documents in computer i saw more different things like she was a drug dealer and an arms supplier.I pulled her into the prison.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text