SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text

@MeDai said in The Forgotten - Media Archive:

alt text
#(RP number): 16

RolePlay Name: Weird Assassination

Participants: MeDai @Shadro

Story & ScreenShots: I was chilling around the base while I got a call from the boss, he informed me about a new mission which is about killing a cop who knows some secret information about our organization, I took my car and I went to LVPD were I parked my car and I stayed waiting for him to show himself. After around an hour I saw a police car near the exit of the parking I made sure of the target then I followed him until when he stopped in front of a restaurant, it was my chance to finish my mission so I bombed him car then I stayed in my car till when he came back, then I exploded the car,and as usual, I made sure to hide every Slug then I informed the Boss that the mission has succeeded
SSs:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Saturday 16 February
*? Federal Office ?
Private agent John Keyn had a long talk with a respectable businessman.
with which they discussed financial issues and economic support for the office.
Federal, agreed on revenue to buy two interceptor patrols and a pickup truck.
alt text
Agent Keyn noticed something suspicious in the database.
were multimillion-dollar sums that the businessman had made, to an account.
Cuban, the Keynes officer was made very strange by this.
Because a businessman from San Andreas had to be sending such high sums of money.
to a Cuban account, he was also checking that the Cuban recipient had invested that money in an aeronautical company and ordered several bombers that would be finished in 2021,
Agent Keyn discovered that the businessman was a member of a criminal organization which is known as The Outfit, he also has two hands whether or not he is with the Cuban liberation terrorist organization.

Saturday, February 16, 7 p.m.*

Agent Keyyn looks at the satellite and locates Mr. Ballas's car the multi-millionaire entrepreneur
passing the speed limit allowed as if trying to escape is heading to the airport of San Fierro [After infiltrating the GPS system of the vehicle in which it is being transported].
alt text
At this sight Agent Keyn takes his interceptor vehicle and heads for the highway at high speed.
the company whales to realize that the agent is following him girabruscamente and in reverse and crashes the agent
He doesn't give up and keeps chasing him until he gets a tire punctured.
alt text
alt text

He gets the vehicle to stop and points the gun at him and gets him out of the vehicle.
when he turns him in, he arrests him and transports him to the offices.
alt text
alt text

He places him in custody and awaits transfer to the defense ministry where he will be tried.
![alt text](image url)

Participants:
Agent Keyn | SAFP|Rocoso|PVT
Ballas: O|Ball$s