SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
This training, was a tactical training.
So first of all. I asked my learners to line up so I can know them better. I asked them a few questions too to better know each other. Like why they chose the SAFP, why they decided to become police officers in general, etc..

:::

alt text

alt text

After that, I took them to the discussion room to teach them the basics of being an officer in the SAFP, and talked a bit about the squad and about the tests that they will seat for.

alt text

alt text

Then, we moved to the training. So we started with basics, like standard helicopter grabbing and parachuting.

alt text

alt text

alt text

I found out that my learners are actually good. Thus, we moved to the next level. Like jumping from a high place, deploying the parachute then grabbing to a steady helicopter.

alt text

alt text

Also like jumping from a building in order to grab to a steady helicopter near the building.

alt text

alt text

In addition, we responded to a store robbery by dropping off the helicopter

alt text

alt text

That was all the training, so in the end we decided to take a picture of our first training on the roof of the SAFP building

alt text

alt text
texte :
Yesterday I was at a party organized by our police station. Unfortunately, I broke the order, Deputy Commander. Mr. Scooter said to me not to drink a lot. The next day we had an important task. I woke up in the morning at home, it turned out that I should to be at work two hours ago. I was afraid that he would be delaying the important action. A moment later, the phone rang, I knew the voice in the phone, it was my friend from the Shadro team. It turned out that the action was suspended, something did not work out. The plan was simple: We had an agent in the drug cartel. He and the perpetrators had to come to the point to sell drugs. Instead of willing buyers, we were supposed to wait there. Unfortunately, he did not tell me what did not work. He was strange. I thought I did not have to hurry if the action was suspended. I got to work, I was 3 hours late. I started looking for Shadro, but I could not find him. In the corridor I found out that he is not at work either. As I heard it, my feelings were different. Deputy commander asked me a week ago to finish some documents, I started to do it. It took all my time. When I was about to leave Work, the commandant came to my office with a bad face. He shouted to me '' What are you doing here? ''. It turned out that Shadro and I were kidnapped yesterday after leaving the party. It was a shock for me. I realized how it looks: Shadro was kidnapped, I sit in the commandant's office near the computer and copies any documents. The commander shouted "he is in my office". I thought for a moment and jumped out the window, I stole the vehicle from the parking lot and fled. My mission was now to find Shadro and clean my good name. I have always had a lot of relationships, including in the world of criminals. Now i'm to also criminal.
I thought: someone must know something. I made a few phone calls. One of my former childhood friends"joge", who persuaded me to become a police officer and joined the Federal Police, had information. He told me to go to the bar where the party was and talk to the bartender. A friend gave me a hint to use the word '' iksah '' '' I knew this bartender, he lived several streets alongside Shadro. I went to his house. We started a conversation, I used that word, the bartender got scared. The bartender told me 'everything is ready, the ship is waiting in the port of San Fierro ''I did not want to ask him more questions. He could tell someone about me. I called my colleague. Next we both went to the port. We broke into the ship. We used the tactics of Federal police. We went up the stairs, there was a captain's oom next to us .he waited for us , set up explosive charges on the stairs .However,my friend predicted it , he dismantled it . we bonded the captain and ran to Shadro to free him. He told us that all this is a hoax. The plan went sensational. The captain was caught with a huge load of drugs. I passed my test and received a promotion. I found out that the bartender was our agent. I will never go to work on hangovers again.

Main Characters :
@Shadro @kajobecha2 @JoGe @Avanger @Volcano

Ss :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Texte :
We are in jail right now... Guess who? Its me officer Laminee..
The membres of San Andreas Federal Police were assembled in the deputy commander's room talking about the Case No. 13 (one of the famous terrorists around Lv) they got him.. He is in jail right now but with An empty issue,, We have no information that he is the mastermind yet just we know that he called "Gladiator" He had a list of persons involved in the crimes.. Thats why our commander puted me there,, my mission was to stay there for a certain period And monitors the movements of the accused. The hardest part is how i will win the confiance of this criminal.. After some days I get it.. You can say we are mates now (not really),, i had a plan to escape from prison,,it's disguising ourselves as security men (our leader plan). the time run and our car run too he drove us to his house in San fierro where we found his assistant "zkill98" waiting for him. He gave him a paper and asked for back up (criminals back up). suddenly,, a big mistake happened its my wife ringing the bell i have no idea how did she know the house.. She said hi laminee what are u doing here? The criminal afraid and asked her how did she know me too.. The answer maked us in a big trouble she said he is my husband laminee from Safp. The perpetrator puted his gun in our heads,, we are hostages now.. After hours of waiting,,my squad reach my place with the GPS puted in my clothes They surrounded the place and invades the house to free us.. Unfortunately their back up came too.. The war broke out,, they shoot here and there,, but we are the special ones in our squad with a special training we killed them and got the list to make all of them under arrest
After this impossible mission my Leader gave me a promotion for my efforts..

Main characters :
@Gladiator @scooter @zKill98 @Kim @VeX @srebro2003 @xxtimboBG @Rocky

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

RolePlay

Main characters: @Saint21 @JohnnyEnglish and SincUp

Story: Another day that started normally for SAFP Unit # 1001, also known as Saint. Saint thought he was going to go undercover this day with his own car, believing that he would be able to catch some criminals. And that's how it happened...
I saw something strange going on in that car park, and I figured I'd check it out, but I immediately realized that illegal weapons were being sold in that place, JohnnyEnglish, one of the best-selling weapons vendors, was selling it to a unknown. Unfortunately, I only managed to get the one who sold the weapons, but I can say it is the biggest capture for today. The weapon vendor was taken without any problems at the SAFP base to be interrogated by private Saint. After long queries I managed to get everything I needed from him. Now, the weapon vendor is now jailed for arms trafficking up to 5 years with execution.

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Story
The official Juan_Hernandez Since several months ago is behind the track of
one of the biggest arms traffickers in the region, the state police.
has already captured him several times without knowing the charges he's filed, and he's been arrested.
set free, which is why the federal office assigned the case to the officer.
Hernandez,
alt text
This dealer is very discreet in not using luxuries or buying eccentricities.
but if it has several properties along the region in which only 1 is the
that more uses since it is separated of the city and it has a good view to know what it is.
officer Hernandez after locating one of the houses gets to the task.
to look for her and watch her carefully and her points.

Officer Hernandez has been creating a very dangerous plan to dismantle this criminal.
By means of a phone call, he intends to order a package of weapons from the dealer,

Officer Hernandez carries out part one of the Cobra plan.
alt text

• INITIATES THE CALL

Officer Hernandez: Good morning, I'm communicating with Ignacio?

Ignacio [Trafficker]: Depends on what it's for?
Official Hernandez: Look I will be sincere several customers of you have recommended me
and I'm interested in a package for my mercenary squadron.
Ignacio [Trafficker] And how do I know the deal will be made?
Officer Hernandez: easy I get you the money and bring it to the airport abandoned I wait for you
Ignatius [Trafficker] Perfect there we see each other

• Game

Officer Hernandez and the federal department consign money to the trafficker, for this
the officer Hernandez takes with him the officer Netro to study the area where it will be carried out.
the delivery,
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
After that they prepare themselves to carry out the plan, change their suits and arm themselves strongly since they are not
You know what can happen.
arrive at the airport
Seeing the dealer that the officers are approaching, he decides to open fire to try to escape.
to which the officers respond with a burst of fire that destroys their vehicle along with their personal weaponry.
of the trafficker

The trafficker succeeds in injuring the officer Netro who remains motionless the officer Hernandez takes him to ask ezxtraccion
and arrives in a support helicopter
the trafficker Ignacio sees that this rodedo and without weapons decides to surrender
Officer Hernandez decides to put him in the helicopter and take him away.
come to the station and have a strong talk.

alt text
alt text
alt text
Ignacio [Trafficker] Believes that because I capture myself I will tell him everything? hahahaha [Ironic Laugh] I prefer to kill myself
Officer Hernandez: All your contacts and intermediaries were captured and testified against you.
then go ahead take a gun with no bullets on the table Kill yourself to see
alt text

Seeing Ignacio this and knowing that they testified with the copera with the officer hernandez, and is sentenced to 40 years in prison
for the crime of arms trafficking and attacks on public safety plus another 20 years for the murder of 4 officers.
and 20 others for attempted assassination of federal officials in the arrest, a process will be opened to sentence them to life imprisonment.
or not

alt text

Participants @Matias @Rocky
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/GpDtABj