SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
~[Main characters:]~(blue) @PaBLo
~[Story]~(blue):On a beautiful day, I received a call from an SAFP member and he trusted me with the task of arresting @PaBLo who was spying on the SAFP base and had all the information SAFP kept absolutely classified. I grabbed the keys of an SAFP car as quick as i could and followed him until it reached SAFP base and i arrested him and locked him up in prison.
~[Screenshots]~:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: @iSsoUu @Shadro @Diesel @SAFP-Carl @McJoni @Jiirak
Story: On the day of 25 June 2019. The members of san Andreas Federal Police were meeting at headquarters discussing several topics, including guerrilla warfare and drug trafficking, as well as theft and looting. Until we received the request for help from the Stike Team member , his request that he was trying to catch a criminal in order to refer him to justice, but he escaped. Our members were ready for any emergency call. We took the cars assigned to this operation and began to catch up with the criminal, according to the information that our colleague had sent, which contained descriptions of the suspect and the car he was driving. We divided ourselves into two teams. We created an ambush on both the Las Vanturas highway and the Bank the Criminal havent any idea about the trap thats why he fall in.. We got him then we took the suspect to our base and the mission had done with high quality and skills
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text