SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Main characters: @SAFP Carl, @Shadro , Some Worker and Some Suspect
Story:
Me and Officer Shadro were patroling around Las Ventures and everything was going perfect until,... We heard somebody screaming and yelling "PLEASE ... SOMEBODY HELP ME ! PLEASE !"
We stopped the vehicle, loaded our tasers and entered the area investigating. We're looking around if there's a criminal or weaponed men there and walking to the screaming voice.
We found a worker shot with a gun and laying on his vehicle, me and officer Shadro did a first aid for him and I asked him what happened to you, "Some guy ... Came here looking around and all i did that i asked him if i can help him with something ... And when he didn't respond i told him he shouldn't be here its not safe for him cause its a construction area ... He pulled a gun from his back, shot me" he quoted, and i asked him "why didn't you call 911?!" And he said in a painful and emotional pitch "He robbed me and took everything i have! He took my wallet, my phone and even my car keys ... He took everything !!"
I grabbed my note and started questioning him about how the suspect looked like and wrote down everything i will need to bring down the suspect.
I called an ambulance to take the victim to hospital and drove back to base to search for the suspect, we found a suspect that was identical then we checked the cameras around the area and knew that he's the gut.
We changed our clothes and wore the tactical missions suit and brought the vehicle and gone to the suspect who we knew that he was robbing a store.
We stealth-ed our way there and Officer Shadro entered into the store to bring him down and i was waiting outside ready for him if he tried to escape and he actually tried to escape but we brought him down and sentence him for 10 years for 2 crimes, robbing a store and shooting an innocent guy.
Screenshots:

:::

https://m.imgur.com/a/jAHTTfu

More pics will be added soon

:::