SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

roleplays

@lil_borivoje said in Special Task Force | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay type: Store robbery with a hostage.
Description of roleplay: When I got to my office this morning it was just a regular day , a basic routine some would say , but that changed quickly. Not long after i have arrived at work we recived a emergency call that there was a store robbery taking place in SF , the suspect was armed and he had taken the store owner hostage,we quickly rallied up and went to the crime scene at once . When we got there the situation was getting out of hand and we needed to act quickly. We were discussing the plans of how are we going to get the civilian out of the harms way and we decided that a main force should come from the front , while a smaller party would flank the store while the criminal is distracted . And so we got to it. The plan worked perfectly , we got the issue resolved quickly and noone got harmed , the criminal was taken in to custody where our top agents will be interrogating him , the civilian was taken to the ambulance to recive a medical and psychological treatment.
Participant(s): @Sw3dy @XxNetroxX @Adway @Predator @FireFox
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UfWnNT8

alt text

Main characters: Shadro, @Spectre1 and @Villain
Story and Screenshots:

:::

It is 4 PM, officer Shadro is patrolling around the city of Las Venturas as usual. As he was going to the donut shop, he suddenly saw a gangster's car. So he decided to keep the distance and wait for the driver to get out of it.

alt text

As the driver left his car, officer Shadro took his camera and zoomed in for a better view of the suspect's face. It was one of ~[SAFP Targets]~(red). The suspect opened his trunk to get his Desert Eagle, he took it and hid it fast in his pocket than he walked into the store.

alt text

Officer Shadro left his patrol car and walked to the suspect's private car. He inspected it and took some pictures of it with his camera.

alt text

Than he looked through the store's window to watch the suspect's activity. He was aiming his gun at the store keeper trying to rob it.

alt text

Officer Shadro immediately took out his police radiophone and reported the incident calling for back-up. As the suspect heard the phone's bleeping tones. He left the store, took his car and escaped.

alt text

alt text

Officer Shadro did the same and took his car, turned on sirens, trying to catch up with the suspect. He tried to report the current suspect location but he couldn't because the suspect jammed his system. So he decided to practice PIT on the target.

alt text

As he overpassed him and failed his PIT, he lost the suspect...

alt text

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One week later, at 9 AM, officer Shadro was training at the SAFP shooting range.

alt text

He recieved a call on his radiophone about that suspect. Informing him that he's currently in Bone County with his friend from the Overdose Crime Gang.

alt text

As he wanted to take revenge, he immediately took the lift inside the SAFP base to level 0, took his nighstick and taser.
alt text

Also weared the Tactical Unit's clothes and body armor, took his M4 and left the base interior.

alt text

While waiting for the gate to open, officer shadro recieved the following call:
Officer Laminee: ~[''This is Unit L-#1003, 11-99 at Bone county dam 10-20, targets #114 and #246 spotted, requesting assistance, code 2, over.'']~(orange)
Officer Shadro: ~[''10-4 unit L-#979 is coming to your location, ETA 1min10secs, over.'']~(orange)

alt text

1 minute later, officer Shadro arrived at the meeting location, so he stopped his car, switched off the engine and lights and kept watching.

alt text

As always, he took his camera and took a picture of the suspects. He grabbed his radio and asked the local forces to deploy road blocks on Bone County exits.

alt text

Than he left his car, picked up his megaphone and yelled: ~[''This is the San Andreas Federal Police! Put your hands up and finish it!'']~(blue)

alt text

Officer Shadro was looking up for the handcuffs in his pockets, meanwhile, the suspects opened their car doors and tried to escape again.

alt text

Officer Shadro picked up his Rancher on the spot, as he approached them, he yelled in his megaphone:
~[''All the exits from Bone County are closed, pull over or the other units will open fire!'']~(blue)

alt text

As the suspects didn't accept the officer's instructions, back-up arrived and forced them to stop their cars.

alt text

So Officer Shadro handcuffed them and drove them to the BCPD .

alt text

He guided them to their cell and locked it.

alt text

~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(blue)

~[''To protect with courage, to serve with compassion'']~(blue)

alt text
Main characters: ~[@Supreme]~(violet,blueviolet) ~[@Agent.John]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet)
Story: It's evening Agent.John called me and asked about selling weapons with high quality and I ready to buying weapons, and I found him near the base and I was dealing with him, after I bought weapons with high quality and loading to storage.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
~[TO PROTECT WITH COURAGE, TO SERVE WITH COMPASSION.

SAN ANDREAS FEDERAL POLICE]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet,navy,pink,sienna,olive)

alt text
alt text
Date:31/1/19
Join operations: SAFP/ICE
Story: There was a file in my office when i walk in realize this came from the James so i look into i realize there was a visitor that over stayed in LV so name was Niffo i formed small team to go out in LV to look for him to bring him in. The team came back told me they cant find him so i had to call in SAFP for help to stretch out the search for Niffo dayz went by still cant find. Next day we had a break call came in and said niffo was on camel street outside of the store. so we rush to our cars and truck to go that location. when we arrive he was right there so we arrested him and bring him to lv air port hand him over to safpd to fly him out of lv .Niffo have given 3 yrs when that time up he can enter LV.

alt text

alt text

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Base inspection of The Company
Main characters: ~[Supreme]~ ~[@Viejo]~(gray,silver,black)
Story: It's 4:00 am A Goverment of Justice called me and talking about contraband and drugs in the ThC Base,
and I decided to serching drugs and weapons, and I didn't find anything about contraband.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text