SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved:@aoxi @Rieeria
Other Players Involved:none
Story:Today, on the shooting training day at the police station, in the early hours of the morning, we went to the shooting range area, which we agreed on a private and paid way. We grabbed a few snacks on the way and our destination is Las Venturas. We took the necessary precautions and did our shooting training, we got information about our shortcomings. We went back to the police station, thinking of a good day.
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAFP Involved: @aoxi @Davos @schwaring
Other Players Involved: @Mezoksta
Story: As usual, while I was waiting in the office with my teammates, an announcement came and the announcement said, "A Gray truck with suspicious behavior is driving on the LV-SF highway, and authorized teams need to be transferred." Upon the announcement, I immediately took my teammates and set off, turned on the sirens and started to go quickly. Today, for no reason, the roads were secluded, and we immediately arrived at the scene. We arrived at the highway and saw a gray and white truck at the end of the highway and stopped the truck. We found a "Glock" gun on the person driving the truck. We found 10 kilos of Cocoin and 5 kilos of marijuana in the car's tank. We made an announcement over the radio and had the truck towed. We put the truck driver in the police car and rushed to the police department. We took the suspect's ID and took pictures of him and put him in jail.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
SAFP Involved: @aoxi @Davos @schwaring
Other Players Involved: N/A
Story: It was a boring and unattractive Monday, and when I looked at my agenda, I was extremely happy because today was the exercise day, I immediately called all my teammates to the operation room. Our goal is to raid an empty shed with a car called "Rhino" and rescue the hostage. We quickly took our equipment and went down to the garage and set out with 1 car called "Rhino" and 1 "Police Rancher". . When we came to the operation barracks, I told my teammates the incident again and we started the exercise quickly. The first task of our exercise was to safely control the interior and enter quietly. We successfully completed our first mission, and the second task was to go up to the roof from the back with a vehicle called "Rhino" and attack in their spare moments. We successfully completed our mission. We had a very enjoyable time as a team and at the end of the exercise, we went to the police department happily and tiredly.
Screenshots:[s=]alt text
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]