SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: Only me.
Other Players Involved: @NitroZeus
Story: Been a quite day, I was patrolling alone in Los Venturas, Exactly an area full of crimes and such an illegal things, I saw a car parked on the right side of the road and there was a guy inside it, I firstly approached the car and checked on the driver's window and I kinda noticed a fast reaction, He started acting nervous once he saw me, I took my megaphone and ordered him to shut the engine off and throw the keys out from the window, He did that, then I left my car and approached walking to his car, touched the back light then continued moving till I reached his door where I knocked on the window and asked him to roll it down, I greeted him then I asked him for his License card and his Car's registration papers, He gave me both what I asked for, I readed what was written on the card then I asked him to open the trunk, he did, I searched it and Nothing illegal was found, also I removed the trunk's cover and the result was the same so I had nothing else to ask for, gave his cards back and told him that he is free to go.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::