SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved: @Catmemes @landshark
Other Players Involved: @JoakitO
**Story:**Like most normal days today I was doing my routine patrol in the Lv-Ls Highway when i noticed a lowrider car with loud music playing driving very recklessly. So i flashed my lights and the driver( @JoakitO ) so the signal and pulled over on the side of the road. I got out of my car and introduced myself to him.While talking to him i felt an odor of weed and crack coming from inside of the car. As usual i asked him for his papers and went to my car to run a search on the database about his criminal record and this came out that he had some drug charges on his record. So I requested him to step out of the vehicle and stand aside, he complied with my words and i did a search sweep in the front section of the car.While doing my search i found some weed and a crack pipe under his seat which he dropped when I had stopped him. I asked him about the substances and he said that the car didn't people to him nor did the substances. I decided to take him in custody cause of the drugs and transported him to the nearest Police Department. I drove him to Los Santos Police Department and logged him in with the help of @LandShark for further investigation.

Screenshots: PICTURES

alt text

~[San Andreas Federal Police]~(blue,cyan,blue,cyan,cyan,cyan,blue,cyan,teal,blue,cyan,cyan,teal,cyan)
Date of Activity : 08.03.2021
Activity : PUBLIC BANK ROBBERY STOPPED IN BC
Involved Members : @catmemes @Xhamster @Glayd

Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text

ROLEPLAY
SAFP Involved:@LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Borasi @CHoCoLaTePuRO and I
Other Players Involved: @BlaZe @Getskillz @Eunide @Chezzy @TheDarkCaPu @Firme @Vexy
Story and Screenshots:

In today's eveninning, We had an emergency call about Drugs smuggling and traffcking in Red Country, near the bank's area, luckly me and some fellas were close to the Location so We went there Immediatly, I was the commander in that mission so I had to make the speech before starting.
alt text
After that, We had to roll, I reached an area and there I gave an order to the passenger next to me that he has to be the sniper, the actually of the eagle and the one who watch after us, then We kept rolling.
alt text
alt text
We reached a spot where We parked our units vehicles, Put on our masks and Rushed to the area where the Drugs smuggling deal was set, of course none noticed us because we were walking after shadows just like ninjas.
alt text
alt text
And Immedialty We rushed into the area with our weapons on ordering everyone to throw what he was carrying on the ground and put their hand on the air.
alt text
Luckly, Everyone responded to the order, I can't hide the fact that they were more than us but with a way or another We took control and told them to turn and face the car so We can handcuff them easily.
alt text
Some whispers were going around between the suspects, till one of them decided to turn and shoot me, but hopefully, the eagle We have set to watch did a good job by shooting the suspect before he pulls the trigger.
alt text
alt text
I ordered my Agents to handcuff the suspects while I went to check what supply they were about to traffic and literally I was shocked when I saw a very big amount of weed and cocaine in the trunk of the red Savanna, I guess that their deal was big.
alt text
I have called for back-up and ordered an officer to bring an enforcer so We can tranfer the suspect to our federal prison.
alt text
After that, We had to take a ride, We went to our HeadQuarters accompagned with 6 suspects, also the drugs got disbanned plus their car is impounded.
alt text
We finally reached the HQs where We took every single suspect and put them in a cell together, We also consored their stuffs and told them to wait for their punishment which probably going to be more than 10 years in a federal prison.
alt text
Some weeks later....
Due to some bad security in the federal prison, one of the gang memeber made it into our system with an unknown way and stole the cell keys which made him opens the cell and help his friends with leaving the jail and escaping with a getaway, code 0 has been announced, our units are still looking after them, some evedences were find in the camera's memory, shows how they escaped.
alt text
alt text