scooter

alt text
@WenDo said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
Count: #37
Story:
Scaring is sometimes better than being scared
Transporting cocaine from A to B is for the Cartels nothing new. They have to face daily the challenge how to transport more and more without getting caught by the Police. The Boss found a new way, he paid the Chief of the Police and whenever someone is trying to control him, he's telling him that he's gonna get fired. It works on a daily basis. So today the boss went with the members to get some cocaine from Tierra Robada to Red Country. Suddenly there was a border control on the brigde between Tierra Robada and Bone Country. They went there and the cops wanted to control them. They only opened the trunks for few moments and closed them fast. As the officer started to check how secured the load is and started arguing about giving us ticket for not secured good the load, the Boss took the higher ranked officer to side to talk in private. He told him that if he wouldn't let them go, he will get fired. So the officer was scared and let them go. As small reward the boss gave the officer some stacks of dollars. After the border control they went to the Warehouse in Red Country and left the trucks on the parking lot for the other members to take them and unload.
Attendants: @Stoner, @SkulioN, @MarksMan, @zodiyac, @SheraP, @LopeZz
Date: 30/03/2020
Screens:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text___

alt text
@Medo12 said in Generation X | Media Archive:

RPS.png

-RolePlay : 52
-Players Involved : Medo- @Wassim - @LandShark - @Ram
-Story: Our Gang generation X is now had a very good players and its now famous and all server talking about it, today i was with my best friend arounds SA checking for any thing like Store robber or Bank robber to earn money and buy some drugs because our gang need it and we met him in the mountain i choose this place because i know maybe police will come to us
mta-screen-2020-04-07-14-55-16.png

after that we went back to our base and we was very sad because we dont have any drugs but in moment i listened from my friend some one want sell drugs and he will take cheap price , fast we got our car with money and some weapons and we moved to there with my friend Ram and i said to him go talk with him and let me think for idea to get both ( drugs and money ) so he talked with him some times and I went to the top of the mountain
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-52-42.png
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-53-24.png

after that i got idea to get the money and drugs from this dealer but in same moment i listened from my friend police is patroling around SA and he is coming to here and he will arrest everyone and i saw 1 cop with name landshark i stopped next to my car and i wanted to watch what will happen and after some mins i got my weapons from the car to be ready for any time police want arrest my friend to kill him .
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-53-53.png

after that the police arrived to them and they talked with them and i watched the police when he said hands up criminals and he wanted to check the cars but they wont let him do it so he got his weapons and he wanted to kill my friend and the dealer but fast i got my sniper and i kiled him and i went to my friend and the dealer to know what happen and talk with the dealer.
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-55-17.png
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-55-48.png

after i went to there we wanted to compelet our deal and my friend talked with him and i wanted to check the drugs but i didnt see drugs in the dealer car i saw only m4 and AK so i thought he will kill us after we finish the deal and take the drugs and money but fast i put some nades in his car and i said to him more police coming and i was lie because i wanted him to get into the car and after he got his car i damaged it and i helped my friend from this dealer and we got the car with our money and run away.
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-56-54.png
mta-screen-2020-04-07-18-57-44.png

alt text
2020-04-10
Participants : IAC|Jona and SheraP

@jonathan959 said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text
IAC Members: @jonathan959
Other Practicants: @SheraP
Description: I was at IAC Headquarters and I got a call from a friend in SAFP. We began catching up and he told me that he lacked on weapon supply, which it was the main reason why he called me and that he needed me to ship some equipment. I went to his base and we discussed the deal. He needs brand new weapons and ballistic helmets, so I agreed to ship him weapons and helmets for a cheap price since we knew each other for a long time. I headed to HQ and got the weapons and helmet into the burrito since it all fit in the small van, after finishing packing everything I headed to SAFP base and we began to unload the product, he was very satisficed with the new equipment, after everything was in place he gave me the cash for the weapons and I headed out, making it another successful trade.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TpMSkMq