SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
2020-04-03
Type : PIT + Patrol control on curves + Immobilization of vehicles using few bullets
Members : @Glayd @Zeno @SheraP @Wizax @SendoGocho @LandShark @Carter @jonathan959 @Willory
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ONqkm4U

alt text

Roleplay

History: The afternoon arrives and Officer Thomas_Dogger takes his undercover patrol to make some routine rounds on the main roads of San Andreas, the officer was keeping an eye on the radio in case any unit needed reinforcements or any civilian calls in the surrounding villages.
the officer begins to hear a car approaching him with great speed because of the noise it makes he realizes that it is a sports car.
the officer thomas dogger turns on his patrol car and goes ahead to the encounter with this car proceeds to stop it using the siren and the megaphone I order the subject to leave the vehicle and with the hands where he can see him
as a routine procedure I ask for the vehicle documents and identification
-Good afternoon, sir. What's your hurry?
-Suspect: It's nothing. It's just that my car runs a lot and I like to put it to good use.
-Officer.ThomasD: That's cool man, but if you know you can cause a major accident at that speed you were going?
-Suspect: Of course, if I try not to do it again
The officer hands him the documents and proceeds to ask him to open the hood of the car to check it
This one opened without any problem, when checking a suitcase the officer finds a 9m glock with 2 magazines the officer asks for the documents of the weapon and says:
-Officer.ThomasD: What a surprise that you need a gun? [To which the suspect responds]
-Suspect: [hands over the gun papers and says] I will be honest officer they have tried to steal my car several times and this time I plan to defend myself
Seeing that everything is in order, the officer hands you the documents and gives you a $20,000 fine for driving at high speeds and lets you go without any problem.

Participants: @Orttimed [Suspect] and @Rocoso [Officer Thomas_Dogger]
Screnshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/dExQHKH

alt text

Roleplay

History: I was having a coffee in my office one afternoon and listening to the police radio when there is a report that you are possibly going to see a gun delivery in the city of the ventures and that the package is coming from the holy docks.
Quickly officer Thomas_Dogger mounts a lightning strike to get out after this package takes his patrol car covered so as not to raise suspicions load his m4 in case there are any problems and puts it next to the loaded and ready to shoot.
approaches the main road connecting lv and ls and sees the suspicious car quickly uses the megaphone telling him to stop or shoot at the vehicle
When he gets out of the car he asks him to put his hands up and wants to open the back of the car, he proceeds to search and finds two suitcases with different types of heavy weapons, Officer Thomas_Dogger proceeds to read him his rights and informs him that he is under federal arrest, he rides in his patrol car and takes him to the federal police headquarters to be judged and sentenced.

Participants: @Ridden [Suspect] and @Rocoso [Officer Thomas_Dogger]
Screnshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/FdOaPVx

alt text

We were patrolling around Los Santos City when we received a call from the local police about a suspect driving a red car, The suspect was stopped for Sa. Federal Police, the officer Slow checked his car and ID. We found that suspect broke the Federal law number 5643 about drugs and illegal weapons and the car had a report about was stolen. The car was confiscated for the law and he was taken to LSPD.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

^[alt text]
Type of the activity: Command drill, parkour, tactical respond and TDM (( warming up before the President speech later ))
Members online: @Wizax @jonathan959 @Sherap @Rocoso @Zeno @ngel @Willory @INFLY
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

More SS > https://imgur.com/a/Avv1pXn