SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Activities included: General patrol, raiding SRs, clearing jail, arresting at turfs, raiding bases, delivering VIPs.
Duration: From 11:00 to 14:10
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cl2PO3p
alt text
To Protect With Courage,
To Serve With Compassion

alt text
Types of activities: Genera patrol, raiding SRs, clearing jail, stopping BRs, delivering VIPs.
Duration: From 12:00 to 14:20
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mRGMoTK
alt text
To Protect With Courage,
To Serve With Compassion

alt text
Type : General infomations about radio usage,in this training both offciers learnt the general format of reporting in radio,we also tried to focus more on the callsign
Members : @Laminee and @SheraP
Screenshots :

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: @Klay as the driver ,@Laminee as offcier brown and me as officer Mendoza
story:(RADIO Las Venturas) A.Mendoza:Unit #375 to Control, Status 1,under 0-2-A, current-20 leaving HQs, 10-8 to all calls
(RADIO Las Venturas) Dispatcher: Central to A-996, 10-4, marking you 10-8, over.
this how A.Mendoza(aka HasH) and H.brwon (Aka Lamine ) started their daily patrol,after having a look around the HQ the officers took their way to bone county,not far away and around few moments later the officers espied from distance a parked car in the middle of nowhere,out of the road,a gris smoke was coiming out of the hood and the driver looked like he was looking for something in the trunk
(RADIO Las Venturas) A.mendoza: Adam #996 to Central, 10-55 on progress, 10-20 St. Whiterose Bar, code 1, over.
(RADIO Las Venturas) Dispatcher: Central to A-996,10-4, over.
(RADIO Las Venturas) A.Mendoza: we belive we are facing 10-50,gris smoke out of the car can be seen from distance,will keep you informed,over.
(RADIO Las Venturas) Dispatcher: 10-4,over.
the two offciers steps out of the car and headed toward the man who looked to be surprised to see the cops around
A.Mendoza : Hello sir this A.Mendoza from SAFP police are you fine si?
the driver (aka klay): Hello offcier Mendoza,Nothing to worry about sir,just the engine got hot I am waiting to it be calm so I can contiune my road.
the offcier noticed that the driver is keeping his hand on the trunk while pushing on it like he was hidding smth
A.Mendoza : looks Great,in such this weather you have to make sure to fill the water to your car sir, and one more favo before i leave do you mind if I have a look inside the trunk sir ?
the driver:nothing to see there sir! just random stuff for my wife
A.Mendoza : I do insiste to see what's inside sir
the driver faces the trunk and acts like he was opening it and all of sudden he get out of his pocket a gun and immediatly hitted offcier mendoza on his chest,thefire distance was really close that the choke got offcier mendoza down,at the same time
offcier brown took the patrol car as a cover for him and reports on the radio for backup
the driver didn't stop on this and he tried to get offcier brown as well, after few seconds of firing on each other offcier brown go to take the driver down.then he ran to check his partenr who hopefully got saved by his anti ball vest .
after the backup came and the investigation continued the DNA test came with result that the driver was highly wanted criminal

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
![alt text](image url
alt text
alt text