SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Main Characters: @Laminee , @barboy @Chaikos
Story: While the two officers were patrolling around LV they spotted a civilian in a grey car performing an illegal U-turn and lately indicating late when turning.
officer lamine puts his coffee in the cup holder and points towards the car.
Local: Officer HasH: Go after him lamine.
Officer HasH extends his right hand to the sirens control panel,
Officer HasH takes the radio hanging from the dash and presses the PTT button, as he clearly speaks:
(RADIO Las Venturas) Officer HasH: Adam #996 to Central, 10-55 on progress, 10-20 St. Whiterose Bar, code 1, over.
(RADIO Las Venturas) Dispatcher: Central to A-996,10-4, over.
POLICE MEGAPHONE: This is the San Andreas Police Department, pull over on the right side of the road!
The civilian didnt resist and immediately cooperated with the order. And stopped the car on the right side of the road. Officer Caponigro turns on his right indicator, parks his car behind the truck making a 30 angle with the white line.Officer HasH steps out of the car and approaches the car. There will be an unknow man sitting on the driver seats.
Local: Officer HasH: turns off the engine sir,and put your hands where I can see.
as the driver turns off the engine and did what he was orderd to officer Hash approches to the driver window and knocks on it
Local: Officer HasH:Hello sir this HasH from SAFP,can you roll down your window ?
the driver obies the order and rolled down his window
Local:driver: Hello sir,what's wrong ?
Local: Officer HasH: No need to be scared sir,we did pull you over because you were driving over the speed limit!
Local:driver:oh sir my leg must fall on the acceleration pedale,I am having bad day already !
Local: Officer HasH:Great ! that you heard our siren sir,I will have to ask you to step out of the car sir and I will acutally need to see your ID with your insurance including all your car documents.
the driver steps out of the car and faces the officer then he puts his hand on his pocket to get out his wallet.

Local:driver: here is it sir all my papers
Local: Officer HasH: alright sir stay where you are !
offcier HasH turns toward his mate and asks him to check those papaers
Local: Officer HasH: so sir while my partner is checking your documents I will ask you to open the trunk for me .
Local:driver: is it nessecary to I open the trunk sir ? hmmm
Local: Officer HasH: I belive you should not ask sir!
the driver walks toward his car'trunk and opens it there where officer HasH could see an illegal nitro has been updated to the car
Local: Officer HasH: Sir,are you aware that driving a car in public route with illegal nitro,can cause felony.
Local:driver: hm No sir,this nitro was updated in a legal place I see no harm here plus I am heading to the race lobby
Local: Officer HasH: recording to the law number 15 sir,a race vechile must be transported with special vechile to the destination, race car can not be drove in any public route.for this thing sir I will have impound
offcier Hash took his radiophone out of his hustler and reports to call an meca 5 mins later the mecanque arrives with his truck to impound the vechicle

Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Main characters: @Nexroth @Wizax @SheraP LandShark (Wizax as SAI)

Story: While we were patrolling, we've spotted a vehicle parked on the road next to a shop in Las Venturas, so we decided to go in and check the shop inside. Unfortunately, we saw an armed criminal. When we went in, he started to shoot us, so we had to call the SAFP HQ for backup. We closed the road, so we were ready to go in and arrest the criminal. He was busy with the money, so we could catch him. After that, we took him to the SAFP HQ, then one of our officers asked him about the incident.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Wassim said in Undisputed Command | Roleplay Archives:

alt text
Roleplay #: 63
Participants @PerroLoco @Rango @raafet @barboy
Roleplay Story:
It was a wonderful day and the weather was sunny and we got information from our spy in the police squad that today there is a delivery of weapons from the IAC base to the SAFP base I rushed to our base and informed my family about this and we had a little conversation and then we came up with a wonderful idea that gave us the exact location that will pass from the car We loaded with two cars so we took two cars and rushed there and said to my brothers and they look like you collided in some as if it was a traffic accident so they did that and I was acting like I was crying when a car in which the arms came cut off their way asking for help and there were only two policemen when they got out of the car directly to take a look On my brothers and just after that I pointed a weapon towards my head the policemen and my brothers got up and we killed a policeman and took a policeman to drive the car and took it to our base when we arrived at the base I aimed a weapon towards the policeman and killed him and took him to a far place and threw him and we put the weapons in their place everyone has gone It was a successful mission.
ScreenShot(s):

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters : @SOHAYBE and @barboy
Story :24 February, I was on the highway patrols in Las Venturas. I saw a person driving in the car quickly and on his face features of tension. I wanted to inquire, I stopped him and spoke to him. I suspected that he was carrying something forbidden, so I asked him to open the trunk, I was searching in the box and found drugs I said to him: Stand up and not move, and until I will shoot, stop! I put him in the car that was with me and went to the headquarters of the division. I investigated with him, so he confessed to everything and put him in the prison we have in the headquarters and left his punishment to the court that will issue his sentence in prison.
Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main Characters: @The-Best1
Story: ~[Drugs traffcking]~(navy)
I was doing a routine patrol near Los Santos airport so i saw a guy who is checking his car trunk, i get out from my car and aimed on him and i found more than 20 grams of weed so i handcuffed him and i told him to get in the police car then i turned to call a towtruck to take his car from this place. after we reached SAFP base i started asking him some question and making some detecting, so he told me that he is a drug dealer and someone called him for some drugs and of course he said that the drugs are for him so after i writed some details on a paper, i taked his ID card and scan it, he was having some past crims about drugs so i told him he gonna stay 2years at jail for those crims.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text