SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Main characters : @Coma and SheraP
Story : Our agency has received some information About a drug dealer who transporing his drugs around Las Venturas. After reviewing the information and conducting the investigation around LV , It turned out that he forces a group of youngs to move his drugs to the rest of the city.
We got a call about a suspecte who's driving from LV going to city , after 15 minuts looking for... our agents arrested him and took him to our headquarters for further investigation . I brought to the young guy a set of questions : who the group leader and where is his location , The suspect was confused and after many question he gave us the necessary information about the real seller.
Now , Crimminal in our jail for more investigations and discovery of other names of drug barons.

Screenshots
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Wizax said in SAI - Contributions & Activity log:

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Anduin_Wrynn (( @Wizax )) Calvin_Perez (( @Markus ))

Divisions involved:(ND/HSPD/RSD/CID) RSD

Other involved people: Sasha_Dzudovski (( @painty )), @jonathan959, John_Martinez @Griffin, @Klay, @Element, @Spanish, @MarksMan @WenDo @SkulioN and more...

Date, time and duration of activity: Saturday, 25th of January 2020

Activity type: RolePlay

Activity Details: I was having a meal break when In San Fierro Caffe legends while I got a call from a dispatcher, bayside citizen complaining about some criminal activity on the bridge, they are blocking the traffic and shooting anyone come close, I immediately responded to confirm the report or reject it, there I found five vehicles blocking both sides of the road, once I got close they started shooting me, I parked the car on protection mode and requested heavy back up, I kept my head down while Commander Perez was trying to talk with him but they kept refusing, a few minutes later air and ground backup has responded, but criminals didn't stop the fire, so we had to fire back in case to stop all of this there were few units that got shot/injured so we requested medical back up, after hadcuffing the criminals all and taking them to the police department the road is back available for use and all the debris are cleaned

Screenshots

:::

https://imgur.com/a/IbUwkEh

alt text

alt text

• Afternoon activity
    @INFLY @LandShark @Laminee @iSsoUu and SAFP|Eluf
    alt text

Responding to JailBreak / Warehouse / Store Robbery
JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK JAILBREAK
alt textalt textalt textalt text
WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSEalt textalt textalt textalt text
STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERYalt textalt text

alt text

Afternoon activity
@LandShark @INFLY @Phinixofhel @Laminee @iSsoUu @Wizax

alt textalt text
Spoiler Textalt text

PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUITalt textalt text
EVENT ASSISTENCE - EVENT ASSISTENCE - EVENT ASSISTENCE - EVENT ASSISTENCEalt textalt text
STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERYalt textalt text

alt text
Afternoon activity

STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY
STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY STORE ROBBERY

Spoiler Textalt textalt textalt text
PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT
PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT PURSUIT
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
alt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text
Main Characters: @RenQ @Smurf @LandShark @jonathan959
Story: ~[Drugs in the trunk]~(navy)
Today, me i was doing some routine patrol with some officers and we had a call from control that there are some drugs trafficking in that place so we had to search the place, and we found 2 gang members loading some drugs and was going to transport it so we handcuff them and put them and i searched the trunk and holy shit.... i found more then ~[10 grams of]~(green) ~[weed]~(green) in the car then we drived to SAFP base where we will search and ask them some questions. A crime like that may put them in jail for more then 10years thats what i said as a beginng, one of them said that they are not for them but i havent believed him so i told him you have the right to bring a lawyer and then we putted them in the jail .
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Main characters: @jonathan959 @nixon1 @Sanfara @iSsoUu
Story: In the afternoon, we were having our coffee break, until we got a call, the Las Venturas's Bank's hostage is kidnapped, so we had to go there. We've arrived. There was 2 criminals with arms, so we had to throw a flashbang. The criminals were fully flashed, so we had a chance to rescue the hostage. One criminal is dead in the shooting. The other one was hidden a wall, so we've tried to harm him.. Unfortunately, one agent were injured in the shooting, so the criminals were ran out the building. Their car was next to the bank, so we had to chase them. They've crashed into a column. Their car was unusable, we had to call a paramedic. Because the hostage was injured, the medics had to go to the hospital. The criminal wasn't injured, so we took the criminal to the SAFP HQ. He have been jailed for 23 years.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text