SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Participants: @Sweets
Story: so I was patrolling when I saw a high speed driver crossing the street was driving on 150km/h ,so I told to stop the vehicle and asked him to show me his ID and license cards,I scan them and everything were alright I asked him to pay 2000 dollars for his high speed and I wrote some notes in a paper.

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date and time Hosted : 1 of December ,15:7 Server time
Hoster : SAFP|JoNa|SGT
Attenders: @Wizax @N-FUN @Joshbond @Raf0
Training Details : The training consisted of 3 phases, the overall purporse of this training was to make sure all members did a routine parachute training to make sure they do not lose their skill and experience.

Phase 1: Brief briefing

Phase 2: Moving to the Parachute training area

Phase 3: Briefing how the training was going to be made

Phase 4: Discuss their performance

Phase 1 : They made a straight line and got a brief announcement and told them what we were doing.
Phase 2: We went to our parachute training area and talked how we were going to proceed.
Phase 3: Each member went 1 by 1 into the parachute test.
Phase 4: We gathered and talked about their good performance, surprisingly everyone made it in the 35.

screen-shots :

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

RolePlay Story: My partner and I were on patrol as usually, when we set the speedtrap to see if anyone was speeding over the limit. A couple a minutes had passed when we were hidden trying to catch someone and we so a green car going really fast, we quickly turned our sirens and chased them, when they realized that they were being chased they stopped at the right side of the road. When we stopped them my partner Raf went out to explain him the situation that he was speeding, so I stayed a little back watching the situation from the other side, looking for anything wrong, he told Raf that he was speeding because he was about to run out of gas, and in that time a friend of his arrived, he was sad that he had received a ticket but he knew the risks and accepted it, while they left one friend behind to watch the car while they were going for some gas. At the end of the day everything went good, a couple of tickets were handed and no civilian lives were lost.

Participants: @Latinoo @Raf0 @Klay

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Date and time Hosted : 10 of December ,20:26 Server time
Hoster : SAFP|JoNa|SGT
Attenders: @Glayd @Raf0 @Klay @SAFP-Shadro

Training Details : The training consisted of testing the members how capable they are of answering questions asked in a short of time, then a quick fitness test and at the end we did a parachute test to ensure that they all were prepared for any situations presented. This training was supervised by @SAFP-Shadro.
Phase 1: Lining up for the briefing
Phase 2: Asking members questions
Phase 3: Doing a quick fitness test
Phase 4: Parachute training
Phase 5: Discuss their performance
Phase 1 : They lined up and I explained them what we were doing in this training
Phase 2: I began asking them questions to see if they could answer it correctly and fast
Phase 3: We did a quick fitness test and then began again with more questions, challenging them even harder
Phase 4: Then we went to the parachute training area and 1 by 1 they parachuted, all of them passed with a 35
screen-shots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text