SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text
Main characters: @RyZe , a.k.a CripZ>RyZe
Story:Unit L-991,hanging around Los Santos,near Verona Beach.I saw a car that was all dark green.I pulled him over and asked if he has any ID card or not.He didn't managed to hide that he has not a card from me.Also i found some drugs in his trunk.We went to the Los Santos Police Department.

:::

Screenshots:alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@King said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#176
Participants: @Clandestine-Mob @Energizer
The little deal:

What was an ordinary sunny day while I had a chill out in my house when the phone that was lying under the sofa vibrated then answering the phone, it turned out to be my old friend Jack aka Sony. He asked to get him a couple dozen grams of quality grass for his party to which I answered him, come to me, specifying that I changed the location and told him that I would throw off my new address by sms. Few hours later he has arrived to me. I left the house, opened the trunk of the car and showed him what I have for him. He began to check the quality of the goods, after the quality turned out to be good and we began to discuss with him about the price. Knowing Jack for a long time, he is a fan of buying quality goods for little money, but for the good we agreed with him at a price that suited both of us. He took the goods to his car, gave the money, and we thanked each other for a good deal.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/Z8fc8MK

alt text
Main Characters:Pirus|Jaster|vL,SAFP|Deepk
Story: 4 October,15:42.Cross road of Plane Cemetery.
The request was given on arresting a criminal which robbed a store with MAC-11 and killed the peoples who was in the store.Cameras was able to see his plate,877-9CL:South Carolina.The wanted person came infront of me with a black alpha.I pulled him over and then checked out if there's any weapons on it to be sure this was the person.His body was clear but when i was checking the car he ran away.I followed him and then he covered himself when i aim at him with a tazer.Suspect was given to the LVPD.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text