SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text

Main characters: @Casper , @Colo , @kajobecha2 , @Bisbo , @madrazo
Story: On 06/09/2019, there was a group of 3 criminals who placed explosives on the rail and the train was coming. The criminals fled to a hidden place. When we heard the case, the troops were called and we went to the place by helicopter to arrive asap. So when we arrived, the bomb was complicated by unordered numbers We called a policeman who was expert in solving the bombs, then he wrote code and numbers and solved the bomb. After we took the plane and there was a device that identifies the places of the criminals, we went to their area and we got off the plane, then we sneaked into the house and caught them and then tied them up. And so we carried them to the police station and certainly we carried them to the prison after we checked their documents.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

This is a new training day, in which I had the opportunity to train @Raf0 and @Joshbond , members who managed to successfully pass all the tests prepared by me!
The training was a simple one, but with many tricks that are not known by all the defenders of the law.
On the occasion of this training I will make a special mention, respectively @Joshbond , who offered us, involuntarily, a new training idea, which consists in opening the parachute as close to the ground / the place where the tested one must descend, so that no more than 3 seconds until the safe descent. And definitely, as close to the place marked with the highest score.

The goals of today's training:

• Use of the sniper as efficiently as possible

• Use of spike strips to the ground in a quick way and while grabbing the vehicle

• Multiple para jumps

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Main characters: @Speed and @Nishki.
Story: On a good day, I was checking the roads, cars as well as radars. Suddenly in a jiffy someone passed in front of me. so I opened the sirens and I started chasing him. I asked him to stand aside and park his car, so I turned towards him and addressed him asking the reason for his speed. He was hesitant and intermittent, and at that time I knew he had no reason to do so. He was deliberate. I asked him to get out of the car and give me the car files and his identification card. I checked them in my beloved in the car. The cards were returned to him and the cost of his punishment was $ 200, but he was unable to pay, so the only solution was to issue his car until he paid the money, so I called a mechanic to take his car and I took the suspect to his house.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Main characters: Officer Achelous @Yuki/ Trooper Aaron Brandon @Kim/ Latino American @rykila

Story:
14. 09. 2019. 13:35 29C
The 2 Officers were patrolling around San Andreas
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Hello sir! (Looks through the car window)
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) Hello officer.
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) My name is Achelous from safp (shows badge), do you know why we stopped you?
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) No officer, why? (Laughs)
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) You were speeding like crazy all over the streets.
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) I like to do it!
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Have u done it before?
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) I do it everyday!
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Note that down Trooper Brandon!
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Can i have your ID license and car documents please?
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) Give me a moment. (Goes to the car and grabs them from the glove compartment)
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) Here officer. (Gives them to Officer Achelous)
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Alright give me a moment to check them on the Car PC. (Goes to the police car and enters the ID name and checks if its expired) (Exits the vehicle and goes back to the suspect)
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Looks like you are known speeder so we have to take you to SAI HQ.
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) Aww man....
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Turn around boy! (Puts handcuffs on the suspect)
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Lets go, move! Lets go trooper brandon.

(They all get in the car)

~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) You are gonna have a tough life from now on. (Turns around and looks at the suspect)

(After 2minutes)

~[Trooper Brandon:]~(cyan) Alright here we are, lets get inside.

(They all go inside)

~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Lets get him in the cell.
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Trooper Brandon write down that we will suspend his drive license.
~[Officer Achelous:]~(blue) Im gonna report the patrol.
~[The Suspect:]~(orange) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text