SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

alt text

Main characters: @Cornelius, Ty3uk, and @Aspect
Story: on a good day, a dispatcher alerts us because some criminals hide drugs, so I called some units in this case and we make a plan and we went to the location. When we surrounded the place, they open the fire and we start shooting too, so after a long time of this fight, the criminals were injured and fell to the ground, after we took them to the car. We emptied the truck from the drugs and we went to the PD... at the PD I opened the computer and i took the document and the information about these 2 crims, then we took their IDs and Weapons, and finally, they went to the jail.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Main characters: @Shadro and drug dealer.
Story: in the way, we were checking the speed trap, suddenly someone broke the limit speed, so we followed him and we asked him to stop and park his car on the right line, so we leave the car and we went to check the case, we talked to him and he was breaking the speed because he has some problems in the work and he needs to go, so I took his documents, and I checked some information about him in the laptop, but I didn't find any problem or anything, then I took my ticket book from the glovebox and finally I wrote to him a ticket and he went to his work.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Main characters: @Saint, @scooter, @Yuki, @Shadro and @IamGod.
Story: It all started with a simple routine check in the city of San Fierro performed by SAFP members, a check that led to the finding of a long-sought criminal, under the name of Ricardo Escobar.
This criminal is known for the robberies executed in a short time and without leaving traces or witnesses alive that could have led officers of the law to catch him.
When the suspect was stopped on the roadside everything seemed okay, until our leader realized something was wrong with the unknown individual, so he chose to examine him and his car at the SAFP base.
Before driving him to the interrogation room, we found in the trunk of his car a gun that led us directly to the "big fish". There was found a semi-automatic handgun, a desert eagle, which was immediately taken to the laboratory for examination.
While Officer Murillo interrogated the suspect, we had received the result of the laboratory, confirming our suspicions regarding this suspect. The fingerprints on the gun were those of Ricardo Escobar.
But, how did SAFP members had the fingerprints of this offender, which was known to leave no trace behind? Well, to keep our professionalism we will not divulge this to anyone, especially the online media.
These things are shared only by the old members of the SAFP, those who are reliable and we can rely on.
And once again, a very wanted criminal was caught by the SAFP members!

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Main characters: @Casper, @Doogle, @Saint21, @Jiirak, and @wolferx
Story: One day, we were discussing some special topics in the meeting room, and suddenly we received a call from the main center. There was a group of criminals helping the prisoners escape the prison. So I called the units, we prepared ourselves and our weapons and we took our cars as well as a police helicopter after we set off towards them. So we surrounded the whole place and I ordered the Eagle unit to stay on top of the building, turn on the lights and record what's going on inside the penitentiary through the windows. We have seen them carrying automatic rifles with some SMGs on their backs, probably for the prisoners to defend themselves. So we entered the place slowly and the criminals were in a hurry. Suddenly we pointed at them and asked them to leave the weapons but they did not care and started shooting, two policemen were injured, but luckily we brought them to the ground. So we took their weapons and then carried them to the police hospital to remove bullets from their bodies. Then we handcuffed them and took them to jail for many years.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

On this day I had a training with two members of SAFP, respectively @Raf0 and @tomiklisa1, who have managed to acquire new and very important skills for the future missions in which they will participate.
Even though this training was difficult for one of them, they were both finally able to pass these "tests" and I am proud that they have managed to learn something useful, which will be shown to future safp members even by them.

**The goals of today's training:

• Proper use of the rope

• Grabbing the helicopter while using the rope

• Other tactics that could help at critical moments

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: @King
Story: It was a good day, i patrolled cities of San Andreas, and i saw a stuntman who performed stunts on public roads, i caught up with him and stopped him, i checked his documents, they were okay, but fined him for breaking the rules of road
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8GHOEAQ

alt text

@skender said in Cluckin' Bell - Helper Media Archive:

alt metni

~[Participants:]~(yellow) @SAFP|Suprme|CPT
~[Story:]~(yellow) I was drivingmy van to LVX I received a call one of my best friends the call was important and I gotta pickup the call I can't talk with phone while driving so I pull my vehicle later that l heard a police siren he told me I park my vehicle he wanted my id I gaved my D he checked my past and maked sure van has license he said "your past is clear you can move" l taked my D and van's license back and continued my way
~[Screenshots:]~(yellow):

Spoiler Text

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt text
Main characters: @Rekass
Story: illegal race was noticed, many criminals managed to escape from the chase, but i managed to detain one illegal racer, i stopped him and checked his documents, and interrogated to find out the rest of the racers, but he did not surrender his companions and i put him in one of the free cells
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QeW61Hg