SAFP || Official Media Archive

scooter

Ny8HHRM.gif

Main characters: @UE|KOK - SAFP|Hassan|CDT - @Ronnie
Story: At the Night i was Patroling with my self and someone called me bec there was gangs doing Band Robber , i fast get my car and when i was going to BR i saw a deal from UE member with criminal i stopped my car and i went to them i said to they handsup and i checked his cars and i saw drugz and weapons i asked them for this things they told to me we will go to BR and sell this things there , i got this things and i said to them come with me i got them to Office SAFP to take much Their words about weapons and drugz and i got his ID for checking it in computer after that i puted them in a jail SAFP but we said to them u are free now and dont make it again it was nice day.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/pqvjysbs/

^[alt text]
Main characters: @kristofer , @wolferx , @JaKeL and @Vanja
Story: we stopped 2 crims who is probably on drugs and they took out the weapons and they try to shoot us also they threatned us so we self defenced and we arrested them immideatly.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
story ;
On the 28rd july i was patrolling like everyday arround san andreas but this time i was solo without helpers. I started from las vanturas checking the cities, its okey now we can move to bone county where the criminals are very active with their turf and robberies. I took my road to bone county bar. Unfortunately, the car broke down just before i achieve the nightclub. All the lights went out suddenly. I got out of the car to check the situation and what was the cause of this incident. I opened the hood to see whats going on. the smoke rises from the battery. then i realized that the bugs in the battery where they were carried out of energy. what is the solution now? I took my phone from the car and called the mechanic to come quickly but he did not answer. I remained paralyzed, I do not know how to solve it. More than half an hour later I heard the sound of a car close to me. He was a Cripz membre called diesel. He asked me what my problem was. I told him that the car suddenly disrupted and the battery was empty of energy. He opened his hood and took 2 electric wire from his trunck. He did something look amazing then my lights car opened again. I dont know how did he get these skills but im really thankful to this boy
main characters ; @hzhayzza
ss ;

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Main characters: Latino Criminal - @Kim Investigator - @achelous

Story: It was a sunny day, drinking my coffee at SAFP HQ. After awhile i went for a patrol around San Andreas and stumbled upon this criminal named Kim. I pulled him over to see if he even has Car Documents, which he actually had. I also searched his trunk where i found alot of coke and weed. After what i saw i took him to the HQ where he tried to defend himself with somekind of "Gang" documents with which he tried to threaten me. But those fake documents don't work on me, so i took him to our prison where we would investigate further.

Screenshots:
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext
alttext