I'm leavin, its been a good ride

TheK

I don't really know how to start off with this post, you may have noticed the "Inactive/retired" tag on me but instead of going inactive, I decided to "retire" from the SAES clan knowingly. Things are just broken beyond repair in some regards and I was in pain to remain part of it, I am not the kind of person to run for problems or consider it as causing too much stress that easily, instead I put alot of effort in turning things around and steering SAES into better days, to which I succeeded in some lenghts.

With that said, it was my pleasure to save the day for those considering alot has changed for the better, but now it's my turn to leave the continuation of that up to the rest of the clan. I've had my shot and I made a fair impact, now certain frustrations that I won't really elaborate on have gotten the upper hand on me and torn down my motivation to continue doing what I was doing, and I regret that. It's been a great time overall and I will never forget how I enjoyed being around y'all.

You've been one of the best admins we've seen around here. Always had a fair judgment and heard out both sides instead of acting like a dictator as some admins here do. It was great to have you here and you will certainly be missed. Thanks for everything and take care!

its sad that things has been running against your interest enough to retire, youve after all done a great effort and job in improving the server and community.. despite the ups and downs weve had together i'd really like to thank you for your time (dont think ive had a moment to really show my appreciation).. i'll see you around sir :wave:

It's a shame...

Hey guys! If you want to get a "We will miss you TheK" T-Shirts you are at the right place! I'm talking about only 10 bucks per T-Shirt, what a bargain! You can have them any colour too!

alt text

Payments will be done to my paypal account before any shipping, then they will be sent! Come on, buy now a T-Shirt for you and your whole family, even your dog wants to wear this! They selling like hotcakes!

@combine said in I'm leavin, its been a good ride:

It's a shame...

Hey guys! If you want to get a "We will miss you TheK" T-Shirts you are at the right place! I'm talking about only 10 bucks per T-Shirt, what a bargain! You can have them any colour too!

alt text

Payments will be done to my paypal account before any shipping, then they will be sent! Come on, buy now a T-Shirt for you and your whole family, even your dog wants to wear this! They selling like hotcakes!

Always plug

Noone expected that, you are a Legendary guy you have done many Services to the Community and the whole Server and you spent all your efforts working on devoloping this server and satisfy us,So sad to hear that you're leaving but the whole Community is thankfull to you and we appreciate your great work.
in my opinion you shouldn't be in "INACTIVE OR RETIRED" group but you should be in "Legendary Developpers" or "Legends of SAES".
My Respects,sir.
alt text

Just had a joke on you before on the topic where you disliked my post, now reading this. I don't know you a lot but you feel like the one who have to talk about what interests myself aswell, that means our attitudes are kinda close since what Discord has shown, whatever you do out of the SAES I hope you stay inside the MTA community, since you seem to have a proper knowledge what really interests you, take care TheK, hope we're gonna have a talk time by time if I'm not overkill for you.