Roadsters of San Andreas - Media Center

reket

^[]

Roleplay #2
Participators: TaJ - @TaJ ; Brute - @Brute
Organizations: Roadsters of San Andreas and San Andreas Federal Police.
RP Scenario: A windy morning of April End. RSA's VR TaJ was going to get a shipment to be delivered at a far city. Just around LV Pay n Spray, A SAFP Officer seemed to give a signal to stop. TaJ stopped just as he noticed and got out of the vehicle with his hands up in the air. The officer walked to him and asked to relax down.. Then upon further talk, it was known that actually TaJ was mistakenly speeding around the past corner. The officer told how it was extremely risky to do it at city roads which TaJ totally agreed to. The officer then let him go with a verbal warning which TaJ promised to keep in mind.
Date of RP: 29/04/19
Screenshots: Please Click Here!

• 2 weeks later...

^[]

^[Roleplay number: 3]
@Kim said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text
Participants: @Kim / @Taj

Story: On 08.05.2019, It was a hot afternoon. I was alone at the IAC Headquarters as others were busy at some project,I was waiting for a member from ''Roadsters of San Andreas'' He were looking for a pistol for personal safety purposes, he had valid license and ID which permitted him a weapon by the law of San Andreas. Enlistee.Kim offered him a pistol called "Desert Eagle'' ammo type ''.44, 7 rounds''. At end of the deal, I bid him a happy bye and a safe time with the weapon. A friendly handshake marked his exit from the headquarters.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/k2jjFpr