Worker Modification (request)

Filex

Question

I was spawning as worker for the last week and i found some things really annoying
Sorry but i ask for:

• a modification in the max number of objects to put wich is 50 (request : 100)

• Adding another worker space in G6 area (maybe, buisness man spawn)

alt text

• Make workers able to add objects directly without the time of 3 sec between each object put

10 answers to this question

@tut-greco i cant join ZIP if i cant build things prove that im worthy for ZIP and ZIP has access to build in all map while worker cant (due to newbies abuse)
also when ZIP HQs decide to open ZIP recruitement we will be able

Technically speaking @Tut-Greco is actually right. If you want to build you need to be good at it... I suppose that not many of the players here remember that before, the gov used to have a build panel, and even there people managed to abuse it.. So I think it's right the way it is right now. You have enough resources for a basic thing, if you're really interested into building stuff all over the place, which is actually quite responsable as you could simply ruin the experience for other players by annoying them, it should stay the way it is.

@filex said in Worker Modification (request):

@tut-greco i cant join ZIP if i cant build things prove that im worthy for ZIP and ZIP has access to build in all map while worker cant (due to newbies abuse)
also when ZIP HQs decide to open ZIP recruitement we will be able

@filex Then how people managed to join ZIP without all the things you requested? All these limits were added with a purpose. In my opinion pointless request.