MakeSanchezFaster

Kybali0n

Question

Let's say the demand for motorcycles is down a lot since the decline of some biker gangs. However, many people still use them today. The most used are NRG-500 and Freeway, with more options in the motorcycle market.

Personally, I am a loyal Sanchez driver. My suggestion is going to make Sanchez faster as his current speed is 180 km/h and I think he might deserve the speed of NRG-500.

alt text

alt text

8 answers to this question

the Sanchez is kind of a powerful motorcycles as it represents those being used for Rally's of Mountains and climbing which means it should have that power in the game too , why no? right? but please no Modds, i like sanchez as it is ''Aestetic''

@Kybali0n said in MakeSanchezFaster:

My suggestion is going to make Sanchez faster as his current speed is 180 km/h and I think he might deserve the speed of NRG-500.

Does it go 180 without or with tapping? Also, no it won't be given near the same handling as NRG-500 as it isn't built for such high speeds or race track performance.

@Tut-Greco yes 180 with that! Maybe not the same speed as NRG-500 but at least it deserves a little more speed, those motorcycles if you talk about roles, the Sanchez have been used and it's used for ghettos over all America and not only from hills. Plus the handlebars of each one are completely different.