What's better CEM or DDT

DELETED-USER15

@Skerdi said in What's better CEM or DDT:

Are we all forgetting the fact that joe and system were hq in ddt, also that pengo led it? Plot twist: Cem is ddt, they just changed names, still the same script(ask karim)

Not the same, name changed skins changed members and leaders changed and spawns changed, where are Emir and Jihad spawns ? it's Caporgime and Soldiers now ?

CeM was a great concept with retarded members who didn't even know their role and only wanted to flex with the special group. DDT was better because it had a better member base but same there, people only wanted to join because it was a special group. In the end, DDT can't even be compared to CeM.

Ive not been to both groups, but I noted that DDT was better organized. First of all, HQ team was much better. Secondary, DDT had a role-fitting base and skins, it was clear what their role includes. Talking about CEM, I never gave a shit what they are RPly supposed to do. I only saw members of it, that cant even handle dual weapons, fucking around. Thats it

:::
@Thing said in What's better CEM or DDT:

CeM was a great concept with retarded members who didn't even know their role and only wanted to flex with the special group. DDT was better because it had a better member base but same there, people only wanted to join because it was a special group. In the end, DDT can't even be compared to CeM.

@Niceez said in What's better CEM or DDT:

Ive not been to both groups, but I noted that DDT was better organized. First of all, HQ team was much better. Secondary, DDT had a role-fitting base and skins, it was clear what their role includes. Talking about CEM, I never gave a shit what they are RPly supposed to do. I only saw members of it, that cant even handle dual weapons, fucking around. Thats it
I bith agree with you, CEM was just a sprcial group without a clear rp purpose , I mean it was mafia but they did not show that they were mafia, 0 wars, 0 public rps only spamming events and ingame activity. But in the other side DDT was much more organized and it when it comes to RPing.
For example how a mafia is supposed to have a portal than transports it from a mafia basement (night club style) to a big rock on desert that contains some aircrafts

@Zei said in What's better CEM or DDT:

@Thing said in What's better CEM or DDT:

@Niceez said in What's better CEM or DDT:

I bith agree with you, CEM was just a sprcial group without a clear rp purpose , I mean it was mafia but they did not show that they were mafia, 0 wars, 0 public rps only spamming events and ingame activity. But in the other side DDT was much more organized and it when it comes to RPing.
For example how a mafia is supposed to have a portal than transports it from a mafia basement (night club style) to a big rock on desert that contains some aircrafts

This is already what I mean, CeM was a Cartel, not a Mafia, they had mafia skins and stuff, had nothing to do with the role. They should have spent more time on making a serious role and they would probably not have been deleted.