can't post images at imgur

Jackson

This might help you out. If you're using google chrome, go to the settings > history > clear browsing data and you will see somewhere "Time range" or however is it on yours language, set it "All time". So it will permanently delete all yours history/cache and you should be able to login/register on imgur. That is only one solution you can do for now. If you have problem with the browser (google chrome), try to switch on Mozilla or so on.

I hope this helped, because back then I had same issue, and when I deleted all history from my browser, it really worked.

@laza said in can't post images at imgur:

This might help you out. If you're using google chrome, go to the settings > history > clear browsing data and you will see somewhere "Time range" or however is it on yours language, set it "All time". So it will permanently delete all yours history/cache and you should be able to login/register on imgur. That is only one solution you can do for now. If you have problem with the browser (google chrome), try to switch on Mozilla or so on.

I hope this helped, because back then I had same issue, and when I deleted all history from my browser, it really worked.

not working when i log out or change my name or anything this appear

data
error "Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."
success false
status 500

just go into 2018 and start using a proper image uploading site

https://imgbb.com/

https://postimages.org/ is an alternative and more user-friendly but it's iffy and changes domains every so often so loss of images after a while

It should still be noted that certain countries have had imgur blocked by their governments....for some reason....

So those people who need to post images should look for alternative hosts.