Letter to sir mr.Daryl(Joe)

Liyones_

Dear mr.Daryl(Joe)

Hello sir @Daryl , i got banned forever by you , so i was thinking to not break rules again , and i will create new carrier and page with SAES , i was playing SAES all times and i was active , well i want back to play SAES without any problem and without breaking rules , i got many friends in the server , and i liked the server because the admins/players is good friends in the server , so i was thinking to give me finally chance without Breaking Rules or problems , i know i broke rules so much but the banned was a lesson to me , and i hope i will not do that again , and i hope you will give me last chance to back to the server and have fun without breaking rumles again , with my respect and Love , Liyones , thanks for read.

You also pmed me, but honestly mate I told you what to do from my perspective and you completely ignored that and now you have started to beg Daryl to unban you again. We all know that you now make promises but in the end you will not be able to keep them. There is always a chance that you will break the rules, even accidentally. This is something I always tell people, do not make promises on this server because no one keeps them. For example these "loyal" people who tell a gang HQ that they will never leave your organisation, pure bullshit. So save some time, be straight to the point and stop begging to be unbanned, Daryl probably had a good reason to ban you and if you want to be unbanned you need a better method than a begging letter in my eyes.

@dhiamlaih said in Letter to sir mr.Daryl(Joe):

@Thing
already i changged my self and i will start new carrier with SAES and as i said the banned was Lesson for me , and i promise alll members i will not do that again , thanks .

Everyone says that, you need to show more actions and use less words if you want to convince someone. As I said, do not make promises because people in online games can not keep them.

@Thing said in Letter to sir mr.Daryl(Joe):

@Thing
already i changged my self and i will start new carrier with SAES and as i said the banned was Lesson for me , and i promise alll members i will not do that again , thanks .

Everyone says that, you need to show more actions and use less words if you want to convince someone. As I said, do not make promises because people in online games can not keep them.

anyways , sorry , and im sure i will not do that again im sure 100%

@Thing said in Letter to sir mr.Daryl(Joe):

@Thing

anyways , sorry , and im sure i will not do that again im sure 100%

Look, thats what I mean with false promises, you will probably break a rule again, maybe by accident, you can never be 100% sure about anything, just be honest man, have a good conversation with Daryl and stop saying sorry and beg for a place.