The Silence Of Death ~ Media Archive

SilenceOfDeath

^[alt text]

^[Here is our link to the official topic: Click here]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[Welcome to The Silence Of Death media archive here we will post all our activities inside the game and we will post our events in the this topic]

^[Note: only members from us should post here]

^[Important for our members so be sure you read this before posting here thank you]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[Event (number) added!]

^[Type of event:]

^[Prize(s): ]

^[Winner(s):]

^[Helper(s): ]

^[Screenshots:]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[Roleplay (number) added!]

^[Title of the roleplay:]

^[Date:]

^[Participants:]

^[Roleplay story:]

^[Screenshots:]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[Activity added!]
^[Date:]
^[Screenshots:
]

^[alt text]

^[You can see the events and Roleplays we hosted below]

^[Total of events hosted: 1]

^[Total of Roleplays Hosted: 1]

^[Topic still under construction !]

alt text

Roleplay ~[(1)]~(sienna) added!
Title of the roleplay: The Treasure in our hand
Date: 20-08-2019
Participants: @OverdoseCrime - @Rover / @Mongols-MC - @Pogo / @Tuga-Thugs - @Helena -@Slaine / @SilenceOfDeath - @tomplb14 - @Turbo /@CripZ - @Recklezz
Roleplay story: explained below
Screenshots: below in the spoiler

:::

alt text
RolePlay: The Treasure in our hand
Participants: @OverdoseCrime - @Rover / @Mongols-MC - @Pogo / @Tuga-Thugs - @Helena -@Slaine / @SilenceOfDeath - @tomplb14 - @Turbo /@CripZ - @Recklezz
Story:
In the last mission of delivering the drugs from the island to Los Santos docks for my friends Tom and Turbo Who wanted this drugs to be called for The Silence of death, At this mission I was rushing from a big enemy, and finally escaped, after escaping from the enemy, I relaxed at the beach before I go to my friends, at this time I relax I called a lot of my friends to come to receive me from the docks, as I don't know what is the enemy doing right now Finding me or locating me or what, after relaxing I went to the docks and met Tom and Turbo, I gave them the drugs and they gave me my money
alt text
I told them what happened for me when I was coming with the drugs, We talked about the drugs and the money and went to my friends up in the docks They were fighting as always, I lean on the wall and smoke my joint and watched them till they stopped, I was laughing about them with Tom and Turbo, till they finished, they were fighting about a Ecstasy pills, We drove our cars and went to the club and drunk, laughed and think about starting a new mission get for us some money, The CripZ saw a big ship is waiting at the docks have Planes and big cars in the garage of it and thinked about taking our boats and sneak to the ship or getting a helicopter and jump with the parachutes, I thought about the garage as no big ship have garage in the upper part of it, we decided about sneaking with the boats
alt text
alt text
First we went to take my boats and getting new weapons from Mongols armory in the country side, we took the our heart and went to the docks and started sailing around and see if there are any guards or any cameras there we sailed and did't see any thing except a big ships we sailed beside it and jumped to water and dived under the water till we got to the Rope ladders and started sneaking in the first ship we didn't see anything in the first ship, then we jumped to the second one and Tom cracked the garage and entered it we saw a lot of cars and planes, we went to open the cars trunk to see what in it, we opened an Ferrari have a safe in this safe a treasure filled with gold and old history things will help me getting a lot of things in the sea, and there were a safe filled with an important documents will help The Cripz ruling Los Santos against the Government staff, and a plane filled with money
alt text
alt text
Some jumped and some wait up for throwing the treasure in the water to put it in the boat, then all jumped and ran with the boat to the cave
alt text

alt text
Roleplay ~[(2)]~(sienna) added!
Title of the roleplay: Dealing arms
Date: 22-08-2019
Participants: @tomplb14 @XxNetroxX @FastYounq @skender @Vodka @Striker06HUN

alt text
RolePlay Helper: @XxNetroxX @FastYounq @skender @Vodka @tomplb14 @Turbo
Story:
When we were in a city there were gangs and there was a new gang that needed ammunition. He came to us to buy ammunition and weapons and checked and bought a large quantity of weapons and ammunition and returned to the guerrilla war went to the war they came back to buy more ammunition and weapons.
Screenshot:
alt text

alt text
Roleplay ~[(3)]~(sienna) added!
Title of the roleplay: Deceased Detective
Date: 22-8-2019
Participants: @Shadro @Turbo @McJoni @King
Roleplay story: Below
Screenshots:

alt textDetective Shadro received a call from his boss and was inquired about a body found in ghost town. He immediately responded to that call and went to the sighting. There he found a body which obviously we had left behind there.
alt text Once he arrived there he secured the place for further investigation
alt textOnce he left the sighting we started following him to see where he was going, Meanwhile we were planning on kidnapping him since he had seen too much.
alt textWe arrived at his secret location and started to intimidate him, the sniper on the roof shot him in his leg and he was now injured. We quickly gather up and threw him in the van.
alt textWe were headed over to a secret location so we could kill him, without anyone seeing it.
alt textHere is where it all ended for our little detective, he simply saw too much and we couldn't let him go.

alt text

Roleplay (4) added!
Title of the roleplay: The Angel Pine Kidnapping
Date: 23-08-2019
Participants: @SilenceOfDeath @tomplb14 @Turbo @Striker06HUN / @San-Andreas-Pirates
Roleplay story: See below
Screenshots:

alt text
Tom, Striker and I got a message from an anonymous source who offered a lot of money to kidnap this person from SAP. We accepted the job, got into a car and started preparing the kidnaping.
alt text
On the way there, we saw that the target happened to be in some car problems. This was the perfect opportunity to strike and without a doubt, we got out of the car and started walking up to the target.
alt text
alt textFirst we offered him some help to fix the car and started a conversation to gain some trust and to get close enough to him.
alt textObviously, the target didn't realise anything and he thought we were just some nice and helpfull people.
alt textBut once we got close enough, we pulled our guns out and yelled at him to get on the ground. He realised he was trapped and couldn't do anything about it.
alt text
We forced the target into the car and drove him up to Mount Chiliad where we couldn't get disturbed or seen by anyone. On the way up, we taunted him and intimidated him.
alt text
We arrived at the very top of the mountain where we pushed him near the edge. After we all enjoyed the view together, we kicked him over the edge. And after a long fall, he was instantly dead. Job completed.

alt text

Activity added!
Date: 23-8-19
The little story: What were our first meeting in which we met each other to discuss these or other things that happen in the gang and make each other understand that we are one big and strong family. Also we beat our record to 8 members at the same time!

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay (5) added!
Title of the roleplay: The killing for the money
Date: 24-08-2019
Participants: @SilenceOfDeath @San-Andreas-Federal-Police

August 24, sunny weather outside the window while myself stood at the pier and thought about my next steps in the life. Suddenly I got a call from unknown number from which I received a favorable offer for myself, namely: "He offered to kill a local policeman from Whenstoune for the good cash. Having found out the details and conditions that turned out to be profitable for me without thinking twice, I agreed to his offer and proceeded to carry out my work.

alt text

Arriving in Whenstoune I received an SMS from the same stranger with the indicated time, place and date where I should wait for the policeman. After a while, this policeman left the station and got into his expensive car. I, in turn, followed him

alt text

After we both drove into an invisible road where there is not a soul, I sharply overtook a policeman and he crashed into me from behind. Without thinking twice, I pulled him out of the car, stunned and disappeared from the place of passage, blowing up his car and left no trace after me. Without thinking twice, I pulled him out of the car, stunned and disappeared from the place of passage, blowing up his car and left no trace after me

alt text

I took the policeman to a place where no soul had appeared there for millennia, threw him out of the car and killed him insignificantly, leaving without leaving a single trace.

alt text