Warning system

Zei

Question

:::
So basically what I am suggesting is a wrning system applied by admins on players, so here is it.
Instead of warning a player verbally by "x" admin and then he get reported again and "y" deal with it and warn him. I mean he can be warned many times verbally. So why not add a system for admins/staff for example
After giving a player a chance by warning him they should type
/warn playername reason
And it will popup in maonchat and in the admin panel admins will see each player infos including the times he got warned and there is a maximum of 3 warns when reached the player will be automatically adminjailed.
:::
@Bone told me there is already a warning system so what i am suggesting now is making players able to see their stats
(How many warning they got)

7 answers to this question

We already have this system. Topic can be locked.

Since post was edited I'll edit mine too.

We have a warning system, we use it for new players who have clear punishment history. On their first rulebreak we warn them verbally and put a warning log on their punishment record. If he/she commits a second rulebreak he/she gets punished.

Therefore we don't warn someone more than once. If some newbie got an adminjail, it means he/she was already warned about rule-breaks.

@Daryl said in Warning system:

No.

Simply based on the fact you should be spoken to prior to receiving a warning, this would require additional scripting for no discernable benefit.

Some people may get punished while they are offline, let's say i got 24 hours of ban but i didn't join SAES in 24 hours. I'd like being able to check my punishment history and know my mistake, or talk back with staff if punishment was a mistake. If this get combined with a "You have been warned/banned at xx/xx/xxxx xx:xx" notification, nobody can say i didn't know this rule and i didn't notice my warning, on their second break of same rule.