A new prison

Zei

Question

~[READ CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING]~(red)

So basically what i am suggesting is a new prison for highwanted criminals, what i mean is , keeping the LS prison for criminals with less than 22 (1-21) stars, and from 22 stars and above (22-42) a jail in an island (isolated) so criminals can only reach it with boats or helis. Exterior and interior could be the same as LS one but just isolated an island in the sea. This suugestion if implented will have a goo impact on the Sea Life of saes, as Pirate spawn will be used more often, and SAP members will use their boats, same goes for squads who will revive their marine units (boats) and even the sales of boats and as i said to reach the prison you should use either a boat or a heli.

14 answers to this question

I think it's an cool idea cause you can even get wanted for driving to fast and its a little unrealistic that you are in the same cell with someone who could for example 30 cops and it also makes the life on sea a little more interesting and it gives us OB members a harder challenge to break someone out. It would also be a cool idea that only Prison Wardens with (PC) can spawn at this prison since there will be dangerous criminals and you need some trained officers at this prison and leave the trainee spawn in LS with less dangerous criminals but it's just an idea.

Idea sounds cool and something else than we are used to I'd like to see a discussion going on about this with clear statements of reasoning about thoughts

@Lincoln said in A new prison:

Would've been nice if we had an average of 400 men online a day. But we don't yeah, by doing this you'll kill the active jailbreaks. Ain't no fun with 10 men in prison, fuck no!

Imagine having to spent more time Todo activity instead of a quick in and out :crazypepe:

Would be cool if jailbreaking was actually something hard to do. The way it goes nowadays is a standard flowchart, inside jail -> open cells -> police spawn as warden -> dumb war inside jail. Also, it would be cool if they added ways to do it in a stealth way. I feel like jailbreaking needs to be something more prestigious.