The Online Market

Zei

Question

So basically i am suggesting this to prevent people from scamming each other and to make things easier so if this suggestion gets scripted and added to saes people will get alot of benifits such as:
Doing trusted trades
Buying a car or a house in 1 click.

How it works

(I designed the app)
An app called MARKET will be added to the phone (M menu)
You have to click on it and then a login screen will appeae wher eyou have to type your ingame username and password:
alt text
After you successfully login this menu will appear where you will find multiple things for sale such as props and cars:
alt text
When you click on show location a blip will appear on the map showing you the house location.
And when you click buy the amount of money will be taken of your bank account and the prop will be owned by you
When you click SELL a menu containing your props and cars will appear and you will be able to sell:
alt text
alt text

22 answers to this question

@Zei said in The Online Market:

@Xavier said in The Online Market:

That sounds cool, Although i dont really know what you mean by typing username and password.

Just to prevent people from abusing you have to login with your ingame username and password

How exactly will people abuse? You already need to login once into SAES, why 2nd time? It's double the work for the person who makes this.

@Zei How are they going to abuse it lol? And how will you pretend that by letting them re-login?

And why would you login again in M panel while you're already logged in ingame. They're just able to re-use that session withour having you to login again.

This is only useful with properties, and not to sell vehicles with as people like to try them out first etc. And you'd need another layout thoz most likely one which fits with the M panel's design.

@Mootje said in The Online Market:

@Zei How are they going to abuse it lol? And how will you pretend that by letting them re-login?

And why would you login again in M panel while you're already logged in ingame. They're just able to re-use that session withour having you to login again.

This is only useful with properties, and not to sell vehicles with as people like to try them out first etc. And you'd need another layout thoz most likely one which fits with the M panel's design.

As i said its just a concept more things will come if i see a giod feedback and people should comment so i can improve it also, thanks for your feedback

So guys what should i add, here are some ideas based on your feedback:
-Login panel to be removed
-this app will work only for housing
and about the designing its up to you
Should o redesign or not ?

I would advise you to not worry about the design at all, if you want this to be implemented in the M panel it will be using the layout of the M panel. Would be really weird to have a whole new design unless you want it to look like a separated website or something but ingame like GTA V online.

I would advise you to not worry about the design at all, if you want this to be implemented in the M panel it will be using the layout of the M panel. Would be really weird to have a whole new design unless you want it to look like a separated website or something but ingame like GTA V online.

Thats what i am thinking about, a seperated thing for housing like gta V

Plus no offense but this design looks un-oriented and extremely rookie-ish.

@Pegasus said in The Online Market:

Plus no offense but this design looks un-oriented and extremely rookie-ish.

This won't be the final design or replacing the M panel, its just an app in the M panel

Or even more practical, an app for viewing and purchasing advertising. This way there can be two types of ads; one for a lower price which does not show an alert on the message board and for people to see it they must open the app, and one for a higher price which shows an alert and in the app with a different tab or something

Why dont we just add this to the forums instead? If im correct, all housing / vehicle data is stored in a SQL Database, and should be accesable from forums for example. Introducing a seperate page ( sorta like the old donatiom change page ) where u can Auction Vehicles & Properties, would be cool.

Maybe adding an option to buy cars ( Carshop ) directly from forums, or even transfer money to someone who's ingame would be cool.

@NotNico said in The Online Market:

Why dont we just add this to the forums instead? If im correct, all housing / vehicle data is stored in a SQL Database, and should be accesable from forums for example. Introducing a seperate page ( sorta like the old donatiom change page ) where u can Auction Vehicles & Properties, would be cool.

Maybe adding an option to buy cars ( Carshop ) directly from forums, or even transfer money to someone who's ingame would be cool.

You mean like gta v website to buy cars or props ?