Moving Jail to SF.

M7mod

Question

As the title says
What do you guys think if we move the current jail WITH THE SAME INTERIOR to San Fierro ? This will make SF more alive and from my point of view will be better, specially if we get it here right above the adminjail

alt text
There is no need for fights. It's just an opinion you either agree or not.```

The general idea is good for having the jail moved to sf but the chosen location on topic as tut said looks a bit odd, what i basically suggest is to have it in the middle of the city and close to the police department as the current one, there are plenty of building that can fit well

@Filex said in Moving Jail to SF.:

The general idea is good for having the jail moved to ls but the chosen location on topic as tut said looks a bit odd, what i basically suggest is to have it in the middle of the city and close to the police department as the current one, there are plenty of building that can fit well

Or step in one of the police interiors in various city's and you see all of them having a cell block :moistpepe:

@Bone said in Moving Jail to SF.:

No I rather see something else

When you get jailed in SF you end up in SF jail
If jailed in LV you end up in LV cell

This would be a great idea if server had regulary 500 players online at the same time. At this moment, this would just make all prisons kind of lonely with few players in each. I might be wrong, but I see this as downfall of only activity that keeps players interested in this server.

Regarding the general idea, I don't mind moving jail to San Fierro. One side of me thinks jailbreaks will reduce a lot, because everyone got used to LS and earlier when server changed location of prison, it was brought back to LS very quickly as it didn't show to be as good idea as people have hoped for. I don't think moving to SF will be any different, but as far as I'm concerned, why not give it a try. Jail can be brought back to LS in the end, if it shows that idea wasn't that good.

@Gengar said in Moving Jail to SF.:

@Bone said in Moving Jail to SF.:

No I rather see something else

When you get jailed in SF you end up in SF jail
If jailed in LV you end up in LV cell

This would be a great idea if server had regulary 500 players online at the same time. At this moment, this would just make all prisons kind of lonely with few players in each. I might be wrong, but I see this as downfall of only activity that keeps players interested in this server.

Regarding the general idea, I don't mind moving jail to San Fierro. One side of me thinks jailbreaks will reduce a lot, because everyone got used to LS and earlier when server changed location of prison, it was brought back to LS very quickly as it didn't show to be as good idea as people have hoped for. I don't think moving to SF will be any different, but as far as I'm concerned, why not give it a try. Jail can be brought back to LS in the end, if it shows that idea wasn't that good.

Agreed, There could be several prisons but then they'd have to be in a rotation for x amount of days ls, then x amount of days sf etc