Increase the size of the fuel tanks of the vans in the game.

ProNuBs

Question

Currently all the vans (Burrito excluded) seem to only have a 125L fuel tank.
When using the Delivery man spawn you're kind of forced to tank every 2 trips when they're to a diffrent city.

I've checked and it seems like Trucks have a 250L tank and all the cars have a 200L .

Upgradding the tanks to 200L to even them out with cars would be nice or giving them a slightly bigger one with 225L which would still make them smaller than the truck tanks.

4 answers to this question

In my opinion, all fuel tanks should be slightly lowered and fuel economy more balanced. Most standard cars/vans/pick-ups in real life only have a 18-25gal fuel tank, which is about 68-95L. Understandably, fuel economy isn't exactly representative in SAES; this means, I believe, that the value(s) used to determine how many litres per kilometer an hour isn't factual to engine load but to distance traveled. In the delivery man case, perhaps a feature could be added as whoever is spawned as delivery man and is using one of the company vehicles while on a route will not have to pay for fuel out of their own pocket.

+1 for increasing tank size at vans + dune.

-1 lowering tank size!
one reason is we are playing game for fun & not to refuel cars every min, instead we could increase tank at normal cars too.

and second reason, compaaring gta to real life, whoole gta sa map have 33km, that means from ls south to lv north its ~6km at max. with current 200l fuel we can drive ~4x from ls south to lv north, that means one 200l tank is only enough for max 24km, without traffic jams. from realistic view, the tanks are going way to fast empty.

just make tanks lowering slower & increase furl prices, thought fuel prices was never & wont never fix the eco problems, it only brings frustating people funning out of fuel