[Suggestion] Jailbreak

Ramby

Question

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that jailbreaking these days result in a massive DM fest. Therefore I want to make this suggestion. Once a criminal has attempted to jailbreak and got arrested as a result inside the penitentiary. I suggest he doesn't go back to a normal cell, but to an isolated prison cell, where he has to wait until his full jail sentence is over. This to prevent the massive DM fest in jail and to promote that the criminal actually escapes the penitentiary.

Please leave a vote and a penny for your thoughts.

Regards,
Ramby

19 answers to this question

Easier to gather a good team of cops and try to get the job done. Right now warden trainees spawn with M4, even easier for you to go for that arrest kill. Besides most of the times after a while you get the jail back.
If you don't like to participate in the jailbreaks there's a lot of other criminals not in the jail at the moment, doing store robberies where you can get distracted.

@Markus Yehea I get it, but when someone gets arrested and instantly comes back, it turns into an infinite loop. I think it is weird when someone who gets arrested for a jailbreak goes back to the same jail where a so-called "riot/jb" is ongoing. But if you don't like it please vote :)

This is a kinda followup from kain's post, since both his suggestions didn't seem like a good end result. This suggestion is great, yet all the crims will disagree with it, because they will still want some escape route after the failed attempt the first time. I suggest making some sort of a scheme where there the criminal still has got a way to get out, but not make the jail a DM fest. This idea cannot be ignored and need to be put to work! +1!

The only thing I personally don't agree with is serving the full jail sentence part, it would be better if it was like 75% of the sentence, and the 25% will be served in the normal prison to allow them to escape if they wish or just serve their sentence and be free, reducing the amount of DM but not removing the fun completely.
OR
There's the idea of adding a different section in the current prison, could be a second floor or however mappers see fit. This section could be for people who were arrested during the Jailbreak, almost like a maximum security place. To even be able to jailbreak in there would require criminals to risk giving the medium security section to cops, and then leaving to a different section in the prison, just to be cornered again, and they would have to fight or just ACTUALLY ESCAPE to not risk getting longer jailtime. There could be an door between the corridor that the cops and criminals will trade fire in, so if criminals want to escape they have to go to that room, have a person(almost like a cracker) break the window bars, so they can enter the marker and be dropped in the outside of the prison, could be the place that's like a lower roof, or just actually drop to the ground where they can either run away, or stay around in the street and get arrested.
I know that I butchered the explanation but it's just an idea that I'm throwing into the air, so people can start thinking about more creative solutions.

Wait what? As @Licano stated, recently the Police Warden Trainees spawn got buffed, they have 250 M4 bullets, also the speed for the crims got 2 more expensive, yeah, it might not seem a lot, but it actually is.

So not only that you have kill arrest, the public Warden spawn got M4, but you're also asking to isolate the people that got jailed during the JB? Let's start disallowing the criminals to carry guns from tomorrow, also lets also give the Wardens RPG and Minigun, so "wE cAn EnFoRcE tHe lAW".

I can't believe that you're actually having a problem with those huge JBs, as if you manage to tryhard, you can get ~300k just like that, considering the buff for the Public Warden spawn, it could be even easier to get more money.

@Cappo said in [Suggestion] Jailbreak:

Wait what? As @Licano stated, recently the Police Warden Trainees spawn got buffed, they have 250 M4 bullets, also the speed for the crims got 2 more expensive, yeah, it might not seem a lot, but it actually is.

So not only that you have kill arrest, the public Warden spawn got M4, but you're also asking to isolate the people that got jailed during the JB? Let's start disallowing the criminals to carry guns from tomorrow, also lets also give the Wardens RPG and Minigun, so "wE cAn EnFoRcE tHe lAW".

I can't believe that you're actually having a problem with those huge JBs, as if you manage to tryhard, you can get ~300k just like that, considering the buff for the Public Warden spawn, it could be even easier to get more money.

This is a typical Cappo comment. Something you read what's full of bullshit arguments. You don't like it, I get it.

the fun of it is this fest that happens, imagine getting arrested because u went to jail low and then sent to the isolated island, jailbreaks fun is in the attacking fighting, killing and arresting otherwise kill-arrest wouldve not been added

This is a suggestion from a police perspective to increase your profits by excusing it with "reducing DM". Btw is not only from these days the masive shit u talk, I dont know if you are new but the massive jailbreaks are made since many years if you did not know, another thing is that you can't arrest and look for a suggestive method to stop what you can't do.
EVEN OUTBREAK is from years ago too! even the positive votes are from the oinks, so what we are talking about ? :D