Jailbreaks Rework

Filex

Question

Well After the ATM suggestion i see that this suggestion can fit too
Back in the days (when i didnt exist yet :sunglasses: ) i heard that people used to crack to JB
So i came with an idea to rework Jailbreaks and make it alive again because its dying
Nowadays you jb just to get a friend out or if you are bored as fuck so you want to dm
Also with the reset coming soon people will spam good income spawns to get money before others it will be a race
Indeed i want to make JBs for income as the following :

• Usually people in SAES need to JB fast so we will keep the first door classic , i mean u move to the door it
    starts opening and you jb as usual

alt text

• But we can make a script for the famous back door so people can crack (or find a new system, if cracking
    became too classic) so they open the gate indeed they get money for that like if you are taking a safe in a
    bank robbery

alt text

Also when he is escaping back

alt text

• Second idea was to make prisoners able to get their own freedom, Indeed we will make the rp part (so it can
    be more realistic) a technical problem in the jail security cells open every lets say ( 50 sec / it can change as
    people want to) and they will be able to crack a door inside of the jail (and i said it can be a new system not old
    cracking system + winning the money

alt text
Picture from the other side

alt text

• To finish the idea we need to make the other door able to be opened from the back side (it will also fix
    the problem of getting stuck inside and conflicts between criminals for this case) indeed we can make
    it classic (which is easy) or make a marker (it will be difficult because cops will be alerted)

alt text

• The final point was to make criminals able to rescue from the up of the jail and to crack a door from
    both sides

alt text alt text

Note :

:::

Any comments to make idea better because i see that somethings are missing like time , time between cracks, mapping
And sorry for scripters if the scipt will be long

:::

11 answers to this question

@skerdi said in Jailbreaks Rework:

Well that jail with racking system was so big. But at this jail when you are cracking cops will come and arrest you so fast, but if you are an elite cracker and got some protection it seems like a good idea.

Well It will be like the BR system alert starts when the door is already cracked + we can leave the classic JB as i mentioned

It was not 'back in the days', it was like one year ago and it didnt last more than 1 or 2 months, and it was on another jail if no one told you tho, anyways, i dont support this, first of all this will be harder than a bankrob with a solo jailbreaker, this will make the CnR side die becuase no one will be wanting to jb anymore. ( Ever wondered why they brought back the very old jail and removed the other map and the cracking idea ? ). Second, nowdays, even noob players that have just joined the server can realise how the jb works and jb the crims inside, but if this gets added, only highly trained crackers will be able to do it in my opinion.
And the last thing i wanted to say, 'because its dying', this is not even close, oppositely its making the cops and criminals side more active, and more fun, jbs happen all the time all the day. And if u didnt know ( again ), when they brought the other jail in RC with that cracking idea, the server activity has decreased, so they decided to bring back the old jail and that helped alot with the activity.

@Scorpyo if you go back to whati said i want to keep the old jb system
the new jb system can be for money but the old will stay classic from the pricipal gate of the jail

• most of new players doesnt realize that there is a door in the back of the jail

@filex said in Jailbreaks Rework:

@Scorpyo if you go back to whati said i want to keep the old jb system
the new jb system can be for money but the old will stay classic from the pricipal gate of the jail

• most of new players doesnt realize that there is a door in the back of the jail

Classic ? You basically added markers on all the jail doors except the principal gate, how can that be classic ?
Yeh, but still they manage to do the jb

I don't really know why it was implemented, but the only thing I can remember from that time is... No one used to even bother trying a jailbreak. So if this gets implemented the way you mention it, it might work but I think 90% of the players would straight ahead ignore it totally as it's just stupid... People don't do jailbreaks for money, they do it for the sake of deathmatching, and if we stick to the RP situation of that, yeah, you crack a door and you get paid... Hm, not sure if that's how it works.

On the other hand, there could be a way to somehow turn it into a profitable situation with an interesting NPC involving script, but I am 90% sure no one would bother to do such a thing. I'll explain it:

I've been roleplaying for a while on a GTA 5 server, where you could break people out of prison, but there was an interesting catch. Essentially, you got a notification to your phone that one of the big fishes was caught in there, and was willing to pay if you extract him. Once you get to the jail, break through the security and so on, you have to free a specific prisoner, an NPC.

So, here we could implement such a thing as well, similar to the script involved in the SR, the criminals that got involved in the cracking and jailbreaking (I would just assume it by the ones that are in the interior, and not in the cells) get a reward once the NPC gets transported to a safe location.

I obviously understand that this would be a quite tough scripting challenge, and don't even know if it would be possible to do so, but in case it is possible, and it would end up working, potentially that could add on to the realism and even the interest in jailbreaking.

TL;DR: Stupid suggestion, I added a cool one but it will be denied 100%.

@starwars Well i heard about the rp idea of cracking and getting money isnt really logic
So i found another situation the jailbreaker and the people who left the jail gets money after leaving the jail area it will be more realistic i mean people get paied for doing jb after ending the mission

@skerdi said in Jailbreaks Rework:

Well that jail with racking system was so big. But at this jail when you are cracking cops will come and arrest you so fast, but if you are an elite cracker and got some protection it seems like a good idea.

You don't need to be "an elite cracker". When we had the cracking system jailbreak, the codes weren't that 'big'. Just gather some defense and go in :)

Anyhow, adding some cracking pads to the jail would be fun. The 2 'outside' doors ( the red one on the warned spawn and the one from the main entrance) with a 50k code, the cells room with a 75k-100k code, and the 'red' one with a 25k code. I also wouldn't mind seeing the crack panel getting added to the cells marker too, but wouldn't that be too many markers?

The doors could stay open up to 2 ~ 3 minutes. That's more than enough time to get in, get the inmate and get out.

For cops, I would add a marker in the main entrance room to open that 'first' door.

It sounds decent, except:

• There should be NO way to get out of your cell on your own.

I like the idea of having to crack a code to get inside the jail, we had this at the FC jail and GIMP.

Unfortunatly at this time, we don't have the resources/time to put into making this. We will keep hold of this idea and may implement this in our own way in the future.
We'd like to thank you for your suggestion, without suggestions we wouldn't be able to operate the way we are now.