make fire do damage again?

Bone

Question

5 answers to this question

Making fire do damage again is pretty bad, it doesn't really add much other than frustration.

It will also lead to abuse of things like the molotov cocktail which will result in it being removed, same as flamethrower etc.

Also car explosions will be even more damaging and annoying, and inb4 reports of DM because someone walked into fire.

Overall, I don't think there's much added value to enabling it again. It was disabled for a reason.

@Joe said in make fire do damage again?:

Making fire do damage again is pretty bad, it doesn't really add much other than frustration.

It will also lead to abuse of things like the molotov cocktail which will result in it being removed, same as flamethrower etc.

Also car explosions will be even more damaging and annoying, and inb4 reports of DM because someone walked into fire.

Overall, I don't think there's much added value to enabling it again. It was disabled for a reason.

Im happy that u dont like it so you wonr vote yes & filex sucks.

@Joe said in make fire do damage again?:

listen to the boss JOE!