[AUCTION] Alhambra night club

alt text

Property description:
Huge night club with big interior which can be used for hosting of all kind of parties. Most famous club in San Andreas with unlimited roleplaying potential, as well as good place to just chill and rest with your friends. Exterior of property is enormous and can be used as huge base. Property also has big backyard, regulary maintained, which can have many uses and overall looks very nice.

Property location:
It's located near Los Santos prison, Jefferson hospital and Los Santos police department. It has easy access to highway and is very close to Los Santos bank. Near the club, you can also find skate park, gas station, Pay'n'Spray and Pizza shop.

Daily income: $32.000

Starting bid: $100.000.000

Auction end time: Sunday, 21.07.2019. - 13:00 British time

Note:
I am not interested in owning any other property, so don't offer any trade. I only accept cash. All offers need to be placed in this topic, where other auction participants can see them.

Pictures of property:

alt text
alt text

@kipt said in [AUCTION] Alhambra night club:

@Petrow said in [AUCTION] Alhambra night club:

i think only whoever offers here counts :pig:

You can close the deal outside the forum. The seller just needs to report here that the property got sold, so we can archive the topic.

Yeah, but I won't take any offer outside of this topic in consideration. I had 3 offers in my Discord, 2 for 200 and 1 for 250 mils. Told all 3 of them to post it here, but since none of them did so far, leading bid is made by Petrow:

@Petrow said in [AUCTION] Alhambra night club:

182* my new offer for now