NPC drug dealers

Hassoni

Question

Hi

I'm suggesting adding NPCs to sell drugs for us, just like there are gun stores. The drug dealer would most fittingly be added in some hood area @ LS for example. This would be beneficial for both crims & cops so that we can buy drugs when no one's around to sell some.

So unless these NPCs are spread all around the city I don't see how this could be useful, the drugs have a short time period and they'll be worn off when you drive from A to B or whatever you want them to.

The idea is not bad tho.

I'm going to throw the point in, that Cops should be trying to prevent drug dealing... So to add NPC drug dealers would slightly defeat the who 'Drugs are illegal' thing.

On the other hand, if we ever get an active gov't, they could legalise drugs making this more viable imo. :)

As sir Combine said, I honestly don't see the usage of this. In turf wars (maybe) but apart from that, not really. Since the time those drugs are active are not optimal. I'd say no to this unless we change the drugs meta, but that ain't up to me.

@Blade Yes, it wouldn't be too useful in that case but my idea was just like what @Combine said, to have a couple of dealers spread in each city in a way that is appropriate in proportion with the drug effect timing. This way, we could just go for a refill somewhere nearby as soon as its effects are over.

so this had few nice reactions and it went dead, so BUMP

@Blade I don't see drug duration as a problem since it isn't a point to be high all the time, so put NPC's in few neighborhoods where one would expect to get some shit.. (like in LS there is more then few appropriate locations close to e.g. jail or bank)

and I agree with the "legal" part that @Apollo is talking about but that is nonsense already when you can sell and buy drugs or weps without getting stars.