Jay

@hazy said in Los INKAS Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay with: @The-Outfit
Roleplay Title: Buying a large armament
Participants: Me, @Jim @Spartan
Date: 27/04/2020
Story + Screenshot(s):

On the 27th I contacted Jim to buy weapons with his gang. I want a large number of weapon. I spoke with Jim and went to the base of The Outifit. He received me along with some other members of my gang. I told him that I need good, strong weaponry and asked him what he had. Jim took me to a room full of sample weapons with some other members of his gang. He asks what I really wanted and then we come to an agreement. I asked Jim for 2 RPG's and 25 AK's with 200 ammunition. He checked that he had everything I asked for and then told me that his weapons are the best. I bought all his stock of AK's and he offered me other types of weapons, but unfortunately I couldn't buy them. Jim and his ally delivered to the INKAS base with all the necessary weaponry. I took a safe car to store everything Jim had taken me. He put everything inside the safe car together with a companion. And before I left I said I could call you again if I need anything else.

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@nCovv said in CripZ~ | Offical Media Archive:

alt text
ROLEPLAY STORY:
one day while my friend was walking with lou, we invited our friend to take medicine from another gang and after arriving we went with the friend and lou
We talked about prices there and after my friend liked these prices, we fell and looked at the quality. After looking, he decided to take it. Then we put it in the spare car and then it went.
Thanks a lot for your help @Lou-2 @pekekent

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
30/04/2020

alt text
@Duff said in Hell Soldiers | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay: 19

BACK TO Business !!!

It was an ordinary day, we went into different plans to provide ourselves with more money. We stole a police costume from our neighbor which is registered in the Los Santos police department, after a while our men raided the small drug dealers around Los Santos to get their drugs. In the fake operations which we organized, we seized about 2.1 kg of drugs. we had to get these goods out of our hands immediately. One of us called our ex-customer, whom he contacted about a week ago, and we invited him to our territory. The customer came to our territory after 3 hours. The customer was cautious at first because we were selling these drugs at a price lower than their market value. After examining the quality of the products. He decided to buy all of them and We sold the goods 3$ per G/R.

Thanks to @The-Outfit

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text