SF Big Market

@steve said in SF Big Market:

@joshbond said in SF Big Market:

@human_

Its called an auction so I started at 5 mill. Obviously you do not understand that concept.

Good that you know its an auction, and me who decides the starting bid not you (5m)...

This is why the economy is being reset because of people like you who want to much for the property. Even the other guys bidding now are bidding under your original amount, so their bids are invalid too? Get with reality mate.

To be fair, yes people should set the bidding price as much as they want but that would also mean that they should be obligated to sell for that price after a certain time if no one else placed a bid. But heyyyy!?!?!?!? @Shaun fuck things up :)
The auctions are more fuck than the economic system at the moment, in my humble opinion ofc.

@steve said in SF Big Market:

@human_

Its called an auction so I started at 5 mill. Obviously you do not understand that concept.

Good that you know its an auction, and me who decides the starting bid not you (5m)...

This is why the economy is being reset because of people like you who want to much for the property. Even the other guys bidding now are bidding under your original amount, so their bids are invalid too? Get with reality mate.

Well the price isnt much, a month ago this prop was sold for 130m also if you didnt like my price, dont bid no one forced you to. Take it easy man

Current bid 26m... Continue