Cooldown on flashbangs

TaaviLaudur

Question

Oh man please. Only place a flashbang actually benefit the cops are inside a bank.. which mind you are ganged up with 20 criminals behind each corner with combat shotguns and m4.

8 out of 10 times cops are blinded by the flashbang because of a) it got shot by 1 of the 50 shooters b) a bad throw and it bounced back on cops.

We got our cars nerfed already, the almost dead police side dont need more downgrades. If anyhing need a nerfing its the dual sawn offs used to kill 3-4 cops in one spree. I dont see why we feel the urge to downgrade the 1/4 cop side there is left ln this server.

@ChasinTLSN

I absoutely agree chasin. Its logical that crims have it harder. We both know when theres 30 cops and 15 trainees there is 50 official gang and 20 criminals.

Thats the reason the developers have created a advantage for the police team.

i would say +1 to this idea, but as cops dont win so offten brs, and even its annoying when they spamm the flashbangs, its only flash for brs & its ok so more or less (thought some nubs use flashbangs outside br & should get kicked..). but to make it less annoying i would atleast do a 2 seconds cooldown

@Joshbond
flashbangs actually does prevent you from shooting, this shit force you to look down on ground

@Bartman said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

i would say +1 to this idea, but as cops dont win so offten brs, and even its annoying when they spamm the flashbangs, its only flash for brs & its ok so more or less (thought some nubs use flashbangs outside br & should get kicked..). but to make it less annoying i would atleast do a 2 seconds cooldown

@Joshbond
flashbangs actually does prevent you from shooting, this shit force you to look down on ground

No it dont @Bartman

@Joshbond said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Bartman said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

@Joshbond

No it dont @Bartman

Yes it actually does.

Ah yes, morbidly nerf the only tool cops have to get in tight spaces for control against greater numbers, which stuns you for 3 seconds, and can be avoided super easily, plus isn't even fully affective, just cause it's a projectile like the grenade which can wipe out people in a few seconds

Honestly, The more i think about those balance issues the more i realize that cops need a buff especially in Bank Robs so i think flash-bangs should stay the same. I will make a poll and see what people think about BR balancing.

@JohnnyEnglish said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

Ah yes, morbidly nerf the only tool cops have to get in tight spaces for control against greater numbers, which stuns you for 3 seconds, and can be avoided super easily, plus isn't even fully affective, just cause it's a projectile like the grenade which can wipe out people in a few seconds

This is a great point. People here comparing the OP nades to flashbangs, which is so absurd. Like Johnny mentioned above, the flashbang can easily be avoided yet a nade pretty much cant(at least most of the time). I disagree with the suggestion, and if anything the nades should be nerfed.

@TaaviLaudur said in Cooldown on flashbangs:

Will this go ignored like all of the stuff that nerfs copside?

Also a really absurd comment, which is incorrect.

Lol whatever, who uses flashbangs anyway? Everyone who has been in the server for at least a week or so probably knows how to avoid them. Also, I love the feeling when a flashbang pops up in front of my face while I am shooting. Most cops just throw a flashbang randomly, rush and die. I really wonder why this suggestion was even made when the flashbangs are so useless. They can just be removed or somehow restricted.

How about making CLOs able to sell miniguns and RPGs inside jail and banks? Or slowing the cop Buffalos down to 180 instead of 260? Because seriously cops are too OP with the flashbang that doesn't even hide the name tags and health bars.
Keep crying...