Taking suicide pills is against the rules?

Pitty

Question

Hey folks, i received a report earlier today from a guy... He took suicide pills (on purpose or not, i don't know)... But i'm wondering if it's against the rules or not, i'm trying to get the opinion from a lot of peeps as possible, please state your mind! :)

8 answers to this question

@Pitty said in Taking suicide pills is against the rules?:

Hey folks, i received a report earlier today from a guy... He took suicide pills (on purpose or not, i don't know)... But i'm wondering if it's against the rules or not, i'm trying to get the opinion from a lot of peeps as possible, please state your mind! :)

If I can state my opinion about it, it should be allowed, drugs are allowed anywhere but in events. I know suicide pills is something different because it takes your HP till you die but its a drug, its not abuse or asking people to kill you... I mean, you waste your own money to suicide, you dont lose your jail time for nothing, you pay for the drug

But as far as I know, its not allowed, im just stating my opinion

@VinnyBL said in Taking suicide pills is against the rules?:

I wonder the same for weed,is basically useless since we can't climb unclimbable roofs.
What if a cop is chasing me and i use weed to reach where he can't,is that considered avoid or something?

the only places you can't use unclimbable roofs are SR and turf, maybe jb, anywhere else is fine. using any type of assistance to reach unclimbable roofs is not allowed (for afforementioned places only)