GT issues

Hi there, I just wanted to mention that everyone that plays GT was happy enough till the marker above you, the little triangle has gone and we can not see it no more when we aim to eachother which is a big - its harder now to spot where your oponent is while you are playing on roofs which no likes and everyone wants the little triangle above us back. I just wanted to tell you that and ask you if you can give us a little favor and bring it back, it would be masivelly apreciated.

Thank you for your attention!

@Petrow this was already suggested, and @Bone himself, declined it so i guess it wont get back, i must say that without it we can have more fun, it Ain't funny when you know the position of your enemy, am i right? well i see it that way cuz without it, as it is now, you can work more on your pre fires, and tactics, i think bone said the exact same.

@Stay said in GT issues:

@Petrow this was already suggested, and @Bone himself, declined it so i guess it wont get back, i must say that without it we can have more fun, it Ain't funny when you know the position of your enemy, am i right? well i see it that way cuz without it, as it is now, you can work more on your pre fires, and tactics, i think bone said the exact same.

yes but its kinda unfair for the people that've already mastered the tehchnique. They spent hundred of hours learning it and now its like they've wasted their time for nothing, because its completely different to play on roofs now