Centrino Recruitment Results

Terry

^[alt text]

Hello folks!

As you are aware we had a live recruitment today, and I can tell it went better than expected. We are happy with the interest people have shown towards our group, and we would like to congratulate the following people for making it into Centrino as probationary members: @Bartman , @JohnnyEnglish , @Exile , @Pegasus , @Elegant , @ChasinTLSN , @Lightning , @Dodoo , @redlive122 , @thunderwing

I must say though, this does not mean they have become full members of Centrino yet and they will be required to fulfill various tasks to become a full member, and those who fail to do so will be removed from the group.

I also would like to welcome an old member among the group: @TaJ , now our dreams of building an Indian farm inside our base is almost complete!

If you haven't succeeded in the live recruitment, please don't let this discourage you because you can still try joining Centrino by simply showing up at our ingame RPs & events, or if you like doing freelance work, here is the right place for you so we can notice your efforts easly: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8622/centrino-public-media-archive

^[alt text]

Please do not hesitate to share your opinions about our recruitment, we want to receive any feedback to improve our methods for the next time.

You're more than welcome to share any screenshots you took during the recruitment, here are some from my perspective:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

Centrino HQ
Terry
Mootje
StayAlive
VinnyBL